Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Manager Adam Hartigan leaves the Tigers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • General Manager Adam Hartigan leaves the Tigers

    Apparently this Adam Hartigan guy is responsible for discovering a lot of the Tigers promising young guys.

    He was also brought in from the Sydney Roosters. Might be worth reclaiming his services.

    https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/wes...15-p590bz.html

  • #2
    Originally posted by night_shadow View Post
    Apparently this Adam Hartigan guy is responsible for discovering a lot of the Tigers promising young guys.

    He was also brought in from the Sydney Roosters. Might be worth reclaiming his services.

    https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/wes...15-p590bz.html
    Appears Hartigan is the sacrificial lamb. Pascoe's head should roll as well.

    That underachieving venture needs a massive sweep with a new broom IMO.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by theGman View Post

      Appears Hartigan is the sacrificial lamb. Pascoe's head should roll as well.

      That underachieving venture needs a massive sweep with a new broom IMO.
      Pascoe looks like a pedo hey, makes Dennis Ferguson look like.a.good guy

      Comment


      • #4
        He was walked out of the joint last time. Can’t see him coming back. From what I hear, not a team player

        Comment


        • #5
          What was the name of the U20’s coach of the Chooks when they won the comp about 6 years ago?
          Originally posted by OMR;n823956
          You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

          Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

          Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
            What was the name of the U20’s coach of the Chooks when they won the comp about 6 years ago?
            Mr Barnes. Anthony it is i think from memory.. Top Bloke and a great coach.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

              Mr Barnes. Anthony it is i think from memory.. Top Bloke and a great coach.
              Thanks ChookMaster, I for some reason thought it may have been Adam Hartigan.
              Originally posted by OMR;n823956
              You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

              Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

              Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

                Pascoe looks like a pedo hey, makes Dennis Ferguson look like.a.good guy
                LOL - if's there's such as things as a bogan CEO then he fits the bill IMO. He talks the talk but looks rather awkward all suited up if you know what i mean.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Didn’t Gladys leave parliament. Should we hire her too?

                  She can be our Covid Officer and make sure the players and staff all get vaccinated.

                  “Please get vaccinated. Please get vaccinated. Please….”.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

                    Pascoe looks like a pedo hey, makes Dennis Ferguson look like.a.good guy
                    Looks like a paedo. What does a paedo look like?

                    (I've had the misfortune of meeting a range of paedos through a previous job. Most are extremely charming, charismatic people... in a divisive kinda way. Most won't get the creepies about them. Rather, 1/2 of them have women visiting them regularly, believing they're innocent and making plans to marry them as soon as they're out. Kid you not... it's a strange world out there).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                      Thanks ChookMaster, I for some reason thought it may have been Adam Hartigan.
                      Adam was our recruitment officer around this time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                        Thanks ChookMaster, I for some reason thought it may have been Adam Hartigan.
                        Pretty sure he coached the Under 20s a couple of years prior.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Everyone at the tigers is wrong for the job bar Tim Sheens
                          https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...hallenge-2003/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Pascoe really comes across as a buffoon hey. His cameos in that Tigers show are comical. Cannot believe he's managed to survive.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by night_shadow View Post
                              Apparently this Adam Hartigan guy is responsible for discovering a lot of the Tigers promising young guys.
                              Lol who would they be? He was also in charge of their recruitment and they've made the worst signings in the comp so yeah let's bring this bum back

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X