General Manager Adam Hartigan leaves the Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Manager Adam Hartigan leaves the Tigers

Apparently this Adam Hartigan guy is responsible for discovering a lot of the Tigers promising young guys.

He was also brought in from the Sydney Roosters. Might be worth reclaiming his services.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/wes...15-p590bz.html

Originally posted by night_shadow View Post
    Apparently this Adam Hartigan guy is responsible for discovering a lot of the Tigers promising young guys.

He was also brought in from the Sydney Roosters. Might be worth reclaiming his services.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/wes...15-p590bz.html
    Appears Hartigan is the sacrificial lamb. Pascoe's head should roll as well.

That underachieving venture needs a massive sweep with a new broom IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Appears Hartigan is the sacrificial lamb. Pascoe's head should roll as well.

That underachieving venture needs a massive sweep with a new broom IMO.
      Pascoe looks like a pedo hey, makes Dennis Ferguson look like.a.good guy

Comment

He was walked out of the joint last time. Can’t see him coming back. From what I hear, not a team player

Comment

What was the name of the U20’s coach of the Chooks when they won the comp about 6 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
            What was the name of the U20’s coach of the Chooks when they won the comp about 6 years ago?
            Mr Barnes. Anthony it is i think from memory.. Top Bloke and a great coach.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Mr Barnes. Anthony it is i think from memory.. Top Bloke and a great coach.
              Thanks ChookMaster, I for some reason thought it may have been Adam Hartigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

LOL - if's there's such as things as a bogan CEO then he fits the bill IMO. He talks the talk but looks rather awkward all suited up if you know what i mean.

Comment

Didn’t Gladys leave parliament. Should we hire her too?

She can be our Covid Officer and make sure the players and staff all get vaccinated.

“Please get vaccinated. Please get vaccinated. Please….”.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Looks like a paedo. What does a paedo look like?

(I've had the misfortune of meeting a range of paedos through a previous job. Most are extremely charming, charismatic people... in a divisive kinda way. Most won't get the creepies about them. Rather, 1/2 of them have women visiting them regularly, believing they're innocent and making plans to marry them as soon as they're out. Kid you not... it's a strange world out there).

Comment

Adam was our recruitment officer around this time.

Comment

Pretty sure he coached the Under 20s a couple of years prior.

Comment

Everyone at the tigers is wrong for the job bar Tim Sheens
                          EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Pascoe really comes across as a buffoon hey. His cameos in that Tigers show are comical. Cannot believe he's managed to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by night_shadow View Post
                              Lol who would they be? He was also in charge of their recruitment and they've made the worst signings in the comp so yeah let's bring this bum back

Comment

Working...
                              X