• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headless Chook
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmah View Post

Who the F wants him???
    overpriced, overrated….I’d rather Fisher - Harris or RCG anyday over that Brisbane meathead.
    Money should be spent shoring up our own up and comers…and Joey Manu.
    Me! Will be the best front rower in the game in the next couple of years and will retain that mantle for another 10.

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmah View Post

Who the F wants him???
    overpriced, overrated….I’d rather Fisher - Harris or RCG anyday over that Brisbane meathead.
    You are trolling surely.

Leave a comment:

• Timmah
    replied
    Originally posted by GrubBER View Post

For a couple weeks now ive known something but didn’t want to share it right now incase,,,

BUT anyways someone close to me knows
    K-Nasser through community gatherings & theres pretty strong mail we are going pretty hard to try lure
    PAYNE HAAS!! over with the assistance of sbw.
    looking like 20% for 2023 or 75% chance for 2024 onwards

Fingers crossed!!
    Who the F wants him???

Leave a comment:

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
    Where does everyone see Egan's best position? Second rower or middle forward?
    I know he played 5/8 growing up & alot of blokes who play 5/8 growing up & then get a bit of size about them play in the backrow.
    Like I have said on here before Robbo likes to play new forwards in the team in the middle first, Egan has only just started in FG so he has to do his time in the middle.
    I think he is a backrower & if can continue to stay fit, healthy & doesn't miss tackles he could challenge Sitilli next year for his spot.

Leave a comment:

• roostermcgregor
    replied
    You would think that there would be one "big name" signing in the forwards, now that Ice, Friendy , and Cords have gone.

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
    Middle

Leave a comment:

• Roosterfarian
    replied

Leave a comment:

• King Salvo
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

600k was supposedly offered to Liu. Money was too good to refuse. Plus the opportunity to return home.
    It might have also been the case of too many 30 plus forwards - JWH and SST the only ones now - For Radley/N and E Butcher/Baker/Sitili/Crichton/Hau Tapuha/Whyte their best footy is still in front of them
    Last edited by King Salvo; 09-27-2021, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• King Salvo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
    An article today says Ikuvalu homeless for next year atm.

Will he re-sign? If we lose two Moz and possibly an Iku surely there's a signing or two in the backs. Heard Zac Cini might be under consideration....not too excited.
    It's a bit confusing with Matt Ikuvalu if off contract or not as per this link below he is signed for 2022

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/01/23/...all-16-clubs2/
    Last edited by King Salvo; 09-27-2021, 10:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• roosterchook
    replied
    Chrichton definitely needs to be reviewed. We are not getting what we paid for. Instead a lazy disinterested player who seems to be asleep at the wheel a lot.In my view he didn’t earn his money this year and if you look at the final, dropped the ball cold before the 1st tackle on their line. I think he’s more concerned about his hair than catching the ball!

Leave a comment:

• DP1990
    replied
    Yeah with the likes of Renouf Atoni signing, extension of Naufahu Whyte, possibly Tuku Hau Tapuha ? Plus the addition of Egan Butcher and Fletcher Baker ... DSF is going to struggle to find a spot in the side moving forward.

If Sims joins as well then it'll probably make it a bit more difficult. The Roosters are probably need of a hooker and centre as well. Billy Smith unfortunately is not reliable enough due to him consistently getting injured, Suaalii may be still too young and will require more time to develop.

Leave a comment:

• Juggler
    replied
    Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

I think Sitili has a lot to offer....but not as a starter.
    Off the bench he could be devastating and more effective in defense also not being as gasssd.

We need a 9 with more spark, not sure Verrills offers that. Yes he was coming back from injury but he doesn't put much doubt in the oppositions mind.
    Were we saying Verrills lacked spark in 2019? He missed a lot of football this year so it's no wonder he seemed off the pace. He also did a lot of tackling. Having Watson on the bench will help.

You are right about Sitili though. He is not a starter. We need a more defensive second rower on that side, considering the other defenders are Manu & Walker.

Leave a comment:

• Roosterfarian
    replied
    Originally posted by Davo View Post
    I think were hoping our Fijian Flyer VK will get a crack at a wing spot...
    Isn’t he supposed to be a decent kicker as well?

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    We desperately need an 80% goal kicker who can hold down a regular first grade spot.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark Harris View Post
    I think the roosters squad is looking pretty good next year, forwards especially. Would like another big bodied winger. Although for the life of me I don't understand why we let Issac Lui go.
    Issac has never had a bad game as far as I can remember. Hoping he just wanted to return home. The Titans are starting to resemble the Roosters and are top 4 side next year.
    600k was supposedly offered to Liu. Money was too good to refuse. Plus the opportunity to return home.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X