• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Suede Schubert
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Precisely.

ps. Who buys testicles?
    Legend has it that Hitler only had one so possibly he could be interested.

Leave a comment:

• Vasco
    replied
    Originally posted by morley101 View Post

I think he will be a middle and do an apprenticeship there and move to the edge much like Angus did.
    Edge forwards need a bit of speed. Not sure Egan's got that. I reckon he's better suited in the middle.

Hope he works on his handling in the off-season.

Leave a comment:

• Bansai Pipeline
    replied
    Brandon Smith, Payne Hass and Reuben Garrick would make my off season.

Would also take Bateman even though he can't kick goals.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Brass
    replied

I think he will be a middle and do an apprenticeship there and move to the edge much like Angus did.
    He's got the hands to be a good ball playing backrower. I'm not sure of his best position but I know he has to be in our top 17, he has future rep player written all over him

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by Steakface View Post
    Anyone knocking Payne Hass is simply doing so as they think Haas is shite because the Broncos are shite.

Hass is only 21 and he has carried that pack up there. The only Bronco worth feeding tbh.

I'd sell a testicle if it would help Uncle Nick get him into the RWB.
    Precisely.

ps. Who buys testicles?

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied

I think you know what you are talking about.

Leave a comment:

• morley101
    replied
    Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
    Where does everyone see Egan's best position? Second rower or middle forward?

Leave a comment:

• ism22
    replied
    Anyone knocking Payne Hass is simply doing so as they think Haas is shite because the Broncos are shite.

Hass is only 21 and he has carried that pack up there. The only Bronco worth feeding tbh.

I think it's been established that Haas is a gun.

Leave a comment:

• ism22
    replied
    Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
    You would think that there would be one "big name" signing in the forwards, now that Ice, Friendy , and Cords have gone.
    Now that ice is gone, we can sign crack sniffer :P

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied

This could possibly be taken the wrong way by someone . Careful

Leave a comment:

• Steakface
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Headless Chook
    replied

I agree Mickie. I'd love to see him out wide breaking tackles and offloading.

Interesting to hear he was a 5/8th. I wonder what his ball-playing skills are like? curious to see how he might go subing Victor at lock.
    Go back and have a look at the highlights of the Raiders game again. That's exactly the role he played, including a lovely inside ball to Teddy that led to a break in the lead up to I think Marschke's try

Leave a comment:

• Chookies74
    replied

Interesting to hear he was a 5/8th. I wonder what his ball-playing skills are like? curious to see how he might go subing Victor at lock.
    he was doing that role a bit in 1 of the games near season end when V was suspended. Showed v good hands.
    I rate him big time, reminds me a lot of Michael hooper with ball skills.

Leave a comment:

• Roosterfarian
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I know he played 5/8 growing up & alot of blokes who play 5/8 growing up & then get a bit of size about them play in the backrow.
    Like I have said on here before Robbo likes to play new forwards in the team in the middle first, Egan has only just started in FG so he has to do his time in the middle.
    I think he is a backrower & if can continue to stay fit, healthy & doesn't miss tackles he could challenge Sitilli next year for his spot.

Leave a comment:

• SamKerrSimp
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmah View Post

Who the F wants him???
    overpriced, overrated….I’d rather Fisher - Harris or RCG anyday over that Brisbane meathead.
    Money should be spent shoring up our own up and comers…and Joey Manu.
    RCG over Payne Haas lmao you’re kidding

Leave a comment:

Working...
X