dickkk souths latrell walker bennett!

Eat farking shit and feel the pain!!
    Lol lol lol

Comment

• Good win Panthers, Cleary's kicking game Clive Churchill for mine

Comment

• If only they had Latrine!!

Comment

• When it's all said and done Latrell really cost souths the GF....in a game that tight he would've scored.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
            It was a poor grand final, would of liked some extra time.

Defence is good but this was dour to watch. Little imagination from both but on the bright side, Walker dropped the trophy and we can watch Souffs fans suffer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
              Good win Panthers, Cleary's kicking game Clive Churchill for mine
              Nah Latrine has that sewn up

Comment

• Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                When it's all said and done Latrell really cost souths the GF....in a game that tight he would've scored.
                Not as fullback cause they got thrashed twice with him there whereas Taafe was safer in both games he played against the riff

Comment

• If Latrell played tonight Souths would of won. Like I said after Latrell KO’d Manu he cost Souths the comp.

Comment

• Cleary for the Churchill medal but jeez To'o was good too ( :-) ) and Yeo

Comment

• Sucked in soufs you dogs.
                      Have a cry Skeletor, Rusty, Reynolds (the tattooed gnome), and most of all walker for that pass to Crichton
                      Congrats penny- well deserved !
                      eat a bag of dicks soufs

Comment

• Latrell cost souths the comp. They needed another player capable of breaking the line. He was the only one who could have got them the win.
                        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Suede Schubert View Post
                          My CC Medalist (or maybe I should say BSS Medalist) goes to Kikau. A defensive beast tonight.
                          His second half was immense

Comment

• Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                            When it's all said and done Latrell really cost souths the GF....in a game that tight he would've scored.
                            actually you are right, defence was good, Souths losing arrow didn’t help, when it’s not your team playing, you probably want more of open game, but in saying that, the roosters raiders grand final was my favourite and most nerve racking ever, but for a non fan, it probably wasn’t much chop, other than every other fan wanting us to lose.

Comment

• Congrats Nathan Cleary

Comment

• sucked in souffs along with latrell wayne & crowe you all got what you deserved!

Comment

Working...
                                X