X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panfersv Souffs

My worst nightmare

I will not watch 1 sec of the GF

My mind is already in off-season mode.. not bothered nor interested in the footy anymore. Until 2022!

Comment

Feral GF.

Comment

I tuned in late to hear that Cleary was placed on report? What was the incident? Serious enough to miss next week?

Comment

Go panfers.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
            I tuned in late to hear that Cleary was placed on report? What was the incident? Serious enough to miss next week?
            Not a chance.

Comment

Neither team deserving of the trophy but I don’t think riff will lose 2 in a row.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Lets admit it, once Souths won last night it was always going to make the GF a hard thing to watch. All I can say is go Penrith and no back to back for Storm

Comment

Not sure why people hate Penrith tbh they're worthy premiers and have developed a hell of a team, unfortunately I think Souths can definitely beat them again. I won't be watching as I refuse to watch Souths games unless we play them.

Comment

In 2014 I booked a flight to avoid the GF. This year I think I might just burn the electrical box outside my house and throw my phone in the pool.
                    Last edited by Thirteen; 09-25-2021, 08:36 PM.

Comment

At least the Storm can’t go back to back! Go the Riff.

Comment

I expect Penriff to win.
                        But I see only one thing in Souffs favor ..the riff are struggling to score points out of their opportunities and been going on for over a month.
                        Souffs had too many holes let in 3 tries, manly broke the line and additional 4 or 5 times to blow it ....and the commentators were saying how great Souffs defense was etc. ..
                        I tipped Penriff from beginning of the year and will stick to it.
                        Suck shit Melbs
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Will that many people honestly not watch the grand final?

should be a beauty, and an added bonus if it happens is watching Souths lose one.

Comment

In 2014 Souffs we’re clear favourites to win so I never watched it. Even though they beat Penrith 2 weeks ago, I think beating the Storm will carry more weight than beating Manly.

The upside for now is that the Storm didn’t get the B2B.

Let’s hope the Riff don’t fail the footy fans! Go Riff!

Comment

Never missed a grand final and I won't be starting now. As far as who wins I don't really care , if it's as good as today's game I'll be happy.
                              I still love the game whoever is playing, it's just a better experience when it's the chooks and they win.

Comment

Working...
                              X