Official Match Day Thread: Roosters V Sea Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all the pundits fawning over manly.

not mention of the shit reffereeing decision which gave them those chances.

we still got a chance in the second half if we sort out our hands, but i doubt it. we can never hold the ball well

Comment

• Still can’t believe they went back for Ikuvalu penalty. It’s not allowed anymore. Hasn’t been done since round 11.
      Every week they put players on report at random times and just play on without going back for the penalty. The worst thing about it was that it wasn’t even a penalty at all.

Comment

• Errors, penalties, poor discipline. Things we should have tried to mitigate this year with the injury crisis we’re having
        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Take Victor off. He’ll hurt someone. We need Manly fresh for next weekend.
          I kind of want Souffs to win next week, and get smashed in the GF, so much more enjoyable

Comment

• Yeah guys, the ref is shyt but we have had this sort of game in us all year. It’s frustrating that we are producing one tonight.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

• The first 5 minutes we defended and played well.
              Then - Sutton - three 6 agains and a soft penaly - they score.
              At 18-4 we make a break - last tackle - manly second effort on our players foot - no six again. Teddy kicks too deep, they get a 20 m restart - they score.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigCok007 View Post

I kind of want Souffs to win next week, and get smashed in the GF, so much more enjoyable
                GF week would be too unbearable.

Comment

• Good season under the circumstances. Now its time to get on the piss and forget that it ever happened

Comment

• Sutton is a crook!

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy View Post
                      This off season back to basics catch, pass and tackle this ill discipline and lack of composure is under 5’s stuff honestly I don’t care we’re the most boring team to watch just get the basics right.
                      Good call. Above all, we lost the game ourselves in the first half through errors and dumb penalties

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                        Wow! Listening to Nine and their audio is stuffed!!
                        That can only be a good thing? You don’t get to listen to any of their idiotic commentators.

Comment

• I’d like to see Angus justify the big salary he is on. Supposedly looking for an upgrade. I’d be downgrading him.

Comment

• As much as I'm hating this it could be worse . If it we were playing the drizz or grubbitohs ... Very very hard to watch .

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                              What good would Walker have been when we can't hold the frigging ball
                              The kicking game has been horrible. He could’ve helped with that at least

Comment

• Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
                                Still can’t believe they went back for Ikuvalu penalty. It’s not allowed anymore. Hasn’t been done since round 11.
                                Every week they put players on report at random times and just play on without going back for the penalty. The worst thing about it was that it wasn’t even a penalty at all.
                                It was a massive turning point.
                                This is the refs go to. If they blew penalties against us game we'd catch on.
                                Instead they blow just enough penalties to get our opponents momentum at critical times of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X