No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters V Sea Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tupau passed it off the ground. Touos got penalised for the same thing. Gerard Sutton is a joke

Comment

• the amount of errors we make every week is just too damm high

Comment

• Come on Hutcho why would you pass that??
        Such an obvious forward pass

Comment

• Thank Christ that's over. No more football for me. See you next year.

Comment

• Sure we done well with what we had. I figured we'd have a bit more variety in our play. A heap of one out runs and not going to the flanks.
            Also how we got torn up the middle
            But next year with a full squad and seasoned youngsters then we'll be better for the experience

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
              the amount of errors we make every week is just too damm high
              Yep... we all deserve a beer and a rest IMO. It's been one heck of a season!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                We supposedly have an abundance of second rowers. One can’t tackle to save his life and the other isn’t in the top 12 second rowers in the comp despite being one of the best paid.
                Is the other one you speak of been touted as future captain material? Does not deserve to be even mentioned for it.

Comment

• Isaac Liu has been excellent in his last stint as a chook. Thank you Isaac.

Comment

• i respect players like marschke and hutch doing such an admirable job this year and giving it their all.

couldnt have asked for anything more. butttttttttt wouldnt mind not seeing them play first grade again for the chooks unless were desperate again

Comment

• made sure to watch that till the final whistle.

will make next years premiership even sweeter.

Comment

• We beat ourselves with way too many errors and poor defense and sterile attack. Manly will get thrashed by souths as they had it all handed to them on a platter, definitely not earned vs a c grade team. The ref and bunker got them momentum and our errors gave them the rest.
                        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Not sure if Teddy was happy there with Sammy kicking the ball out at the siren!

Comment

• I don't think Walker knew the rules - tapped it then kicked for touch

Comment

• If I was Sam Walker I would have put a bomb up foe Jmoz, not kick it out at the end. Teddy agrees.

Comment

• The impact of the game managers impacted on the game as a spectacle. We are undermanned, but with the modern game, momentum is what it is all about. And that is the subtle nuance that a series of momentum calls are about.

Comment

Working...
                                X