Smoke and Mirrors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoke and Mirrors?

I just came across a post on social media from Sydney Roosters. It shows the boys training at Sunshine Coast stadium today. The fourth photo is of Joey training with the rest of the team. And so it begins...

Still looks very swollen, not playing this weekend.

But after that?????????

Comment

Imagine him coming back against Souffs if we do Manly??

Comment

He's not in the 21 so no smoke this week

It'd be amazing if we win and he lines up against Souffs though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          It'd be amazing if we win and he lines up against Souffs though.

True, but I reckon that he is super keen on getting back ASAP. He comes across as a real team player to me. Souths beware.

Comment

There is zero chance he would of been cleared for contact yet.

Comment

Training with the boys and running out on the field are two different things.
              I can't see any reason why he can't train keeping his fitness up, pull off a miracle by making the grand final he might have recovered enough to take the field.
              Far as I know he wasn't named in the team for this weekend, so zero chance of him playing against Manly.

Comment

Originally posted by MCMLXVI View Post
                I just came across a post on social media from Sydney Roosters. It shows the boys training at Sunshine Coast stadium today. The fourth photo is of Joey training with the rest of the team. And so it begins...
                Lol... You have just provided the Telecrap with their latest scoop.

All these so called jurno's troll supporter forums for stories.

I doubt he would be eligible so soon, but what a great story it would be facing Souffs and scoring the winning try, assuming we get passed Manly on Friday.

Comment

good to see him up and running

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post

Lol... You have just provided the Telecrap with their latest scoop.
                    BREAKING NEWS

Our reporter on the ground heard from those close to the club, that Manu is a certainty to play in Friday's blockbuster against Manly. You read it here first at the Telegraph.

Comment

Originally posted by MCMLXVI View Post

BREAKING NEWS

Our reporter on the ground heard from those close to the club, that Manu is a certainty to play in Friday's blockbuster against Manly. You read it here first at the Telegraph.
                      the report went on to say - 'given the suspension of verrills, the sydney roosters have been granted exemption to play, by popular demand, joey manu at hooker'

Comment

The reports were a 6 week injury so we would have to make the GF for Joey to do a Cronk.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                          The reports were a 6 week injury so we would have to make the GF for Joey to do a Cronk.
                          God says that he can play straight away if he turns the other cheek.

Comment

He might be role playing Turbo on the opposition training side for when we are practicing defense.

Comment

As someone else said, he still looks swollen. I doubt very much they'd risk Joey again this year as it would mean playing the vermin and probably the drizzle, neither of whom I would call clean teams who would be above "testing" Joey's fracture out.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X