Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Robbo - Lam on for 90% of the game and Walker on for 10% of the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lam done good played strong and is doing the job obviously Robbo wants him to do as i am sure he would not be selected otherwise - Lam had 7 runs for 24 metres and if JWH wouldn't have jumped the gun - Lam's break would have led to a try with players in support and of course he didn't make the mistakes which led to 2 or 3 Titans tries which kept them in the match.

I think the Waldorf and Statlers need to go to Specsavers

Last edited by King Salvo; 09-11-2021, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

We scored enough points to win convincingly. You can't blame Lam for the 3 tries we gifted them to keep them in the game.
      Im not blaming him for those mistakes, I just don’t think he’s good enough generally.

I also don’t know that we won convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

Im not blaming him for those mistakes, I just don’t think he’s good enough generally.

I also don’t know that we won convincingly.
        Lam is one of many players in the team that are not a first grader. Unfortunately, Walker is also in that list defensively at least. He is about a year or two and 10kgs away.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
          Lam will start hooker next week, so walker better be fit enough to last a game, must be injured.
          Doubt it, mate. It'll be Ben Marschke most-likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
            I really do not get it.

Walker is 5 x the half Lam is.

I wager if Walker played 30-40 minutes we never would have been in such a tight space at the end there.

I am a massive Robbo fan, but I don't get it. What is he thinking?
            Robbo's thinking that he will ease Sam into the semi's unleashing him for the GF that we're gonna win.

Comment

out of left field - robbo wants to go all the way and maybe he didn't want to have sam play four full games.

walker ran out of the line on the last play but made up for it with good scramble but his general defence has been improving. lam might be a bit better in defence but in attack it's chalk and cheese. i'm hoping sammy starts at 7 next week

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
                I really do not get it.

Walker is 5 x the half Lam is.

I wager if Walker played 30-40 minutes we never would have been in such a tight space at the end there.

I am a massive Robbo fan, but I don't get it. What is he thinking?
                I think Robbo played it inch perfect mate. Can't doubt him.

I thought Lammy was terrific and a decent part of our gutsy win. Would Sam have been able to ice the kick and tackle late in the game if not so fresh? Probably not...the boys were absolutely buggered.

Walkers only a pup and will be lengths improved next year just with age and experience. I think I get Robbo here.

Comment

Robbo used Walker well. Can’t have a player on there who is such a defensive liability. Who are we to question our great coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                    Trust in Trent

He did come on and win us the game.
                    16 other players may think they contributed somewhat to winning the game as well
                    We scored 25 points not 1

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Robbo's thinking that he will ease Sam into the semi's unleashing him for the GF that we're gonna win.
                      you hate each win this team has

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

16 other players may think they contributed somewhat to winning the game as well
                        We scored 25 points not 1
                        Absolutely. That game in warm conditions on a fast hard track really took its toll. All the boys had to dig deep and deserve due credit. Esp those playing big minutes.

Comment

Should have win that game comfortably by 18. The tries we gifted them were comical.

Comment

No speculation from me because we got the W

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post

Doubt it, mate. It'll be Ben Marschke most-likely.
                              Wont be more than a grade 1 if charged - be a fine

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/09/11/...tact-on-kelly/

Comment

Bloody Vermin winning - The Riff looked rattled

Comment

Working...
                                X