Lomax Unfollows Dragons' Instagram, Possibly a Free Agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomax Unfollows Dragons' Instagram, Possibly a Free Agent

This fellow on Twitter has an interesting update about Lomax unfollowing the Dragons on Instagram and removing the club from his bio.

https://twitter.com/superman2144/sta...00066356617220

Just thought this would be interesting to people here.
    Last edited by night_shadow; 07-29-2021, 05:12 PM.

Certainly interesting to me.
    Buy Lomax!
    He's the centre we NEED!
    Sign him up!
    We have the cap space and the cash.
    Have a Club official rush around to his house with a contract...leave it on the letterbox for him to collect after a phone call.
    Last edited by bondi.boy; 07-29-2021, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by night_shadow View Post
      This fellow on Twitter has an interesting update about Lomax unfollowing the Dragons on Instagram and removing the club from his bio.

https://twitter.com/superman2144/sta...00066356617220

Just thought this would be interesting to people here.
      Great!. He can follow his main squeeze - Jessica Sergis to the mighty RWB

Comment

Didn’t the Saints sign him to a 6 year deal? Lol
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
          Didn’t the Saints sign him to a 6 year deal? Lol
          Seems they now don't like him, and he doesn't like them, after he wouldn't sign their Vaughan party legal document.

Comment

I always like the Dragons player that the Roosters buy from them. They are always good.
            Slippery Morris, Steve Hardy, Pat Jarvis, Colin Ward, Scott Gourley, David Barnhill, Fitzy, Jason Ryles, Kane Linnett, Jack Bosden, Jackson Hastings, BJ Leilua.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              I always like the Dragons player that the Roosters buy from them. They are always good.
              Slippery Morris, Steve Hardy, Pat Jarvis, Colin Ward, Scott Gourley, David Barnhill, Fitzy, Jason Ryles, Kane Linnett, Jack Bosden, Jackson Hastings, BJ Leilua.
              Good get oh Mickie.
              Your memory surprises me at times for someone who's bashed themselves around and enjoyed it.
              PS Famous Amos went alright for us too!

Comment

If joey’s leaving this is the guy to replace him with.

If Joey leaves, and we miss out it will be a big opportunity missed.

There is chatter the bunnies will throw a contract at him with Gagai’s money… we will need to be quick about it and throw him the cash. We have it time to use it !

Comment

We need to make a play for Lomax. Centre and can kick goals (especially if we risk losing Manu)

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    Of that list only Fitzy, Slippery Morris and David Barnhill were standouts for me. Steve Hardy, Colin Ward and Kane Linnett were honest toilers, actually Kane was probably a bit better than an honest toiler. Pat Jarvis was way past his best when he played for us, Ryles did ok but Scott Gourley apart from a good game or two was one of the most overated players i have ever seen.
                    Last edited by horrie hastings; 07-29-2021, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Aren't we reading a little too much into this bloke's social media activity? I hear he liked a few cat videos on Facebook - does that mean he's joining the Tigers?

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                        If joey’s leaving this is the guy to replace him with.

If Joey leaves, and we miss out it will be a big opportunity missed.

There is chatter the bunnies will throw a contract at him with Gagai’s money… we will need to be quick about it and throw him the cash. We have it time to use it !
                        They lost gagai because they didn't have enough money for him, no way they have enough for Lomax who has way more upside

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                          Aren't we reading a little too much into this bloke's social media activity? I hear he liked a few cat videos on Facebook - does that mean he's joining the Tigers?
                          I’ll quietly note that he has followed saints again… but nah I don’t think so, the way the world acts these days social media is very telling when it comes to these sort of things. Joseph did the same with the bunnies before coming to us.

The way I see it is - if you are happy playing for your club why bother to unfollow them? Something must not be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                            The Tigers are a bunch of pussies you might be onto something there..

Comment

I haven't really followed the whole situation but from what I understand he's refusing to sign a statement saying there was no one outside of the playing group at Paul Vaughan's party.

Seriously.. do we want that petty bullshit at the club?

Comment

Working...
                              X