Clear All

Originally posted by Bmw06i View Post
    Missing 3 home games isn’t ideal.

Assume Suaalii will be staying in Sydney to complete his HSC
    Remote learning

Comment

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post

Remote learning
      He would be remote learning in Sydney anyway as all the schools are closed and its study at home again. Is there any difference here or there with good exercise thrown in for 80 mins a weekend?
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
        If the players were already in a covid bubble in Sydney then why do they need to relocate?
        Be easier for the 3 QLD teams to fly down and bus to the ground and bus back to the airport on game day than relocating 12 teams- They did that last year

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

He would be remote learning in Sydney anyway as all the schools are closed and its study at home again. Is there any difference here or there with good exercise thrown in for 80 mins a weekend?
          Be Interesting if he does go - what about Fletcher Baker and possibly Brad Abbey as both were in isolation - is there 14 days up and are they allowed to re-join the bubble? - Apparently teams can take 30 players and 12 officials and families as well.

What about the injured players are they going too as one figures the medical and training staff will be supervising their rehab and they would be i assume in the bubble still - not sure if these medical people are full time with the club or match day only i.e the Club Doctor would be match day only i assume?

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Be Interesting if he does go - what about Fletcher Baker and possibly Brad Abbey as both were in isolation - is there 14 days up and are they allowed to re-join the bubble? - Apparently teams can take 30 players and 12 officials and families as well.

What about the injured players are they going too as one figures the medical and training staff will be supervising their rehab and they would be i assume in the bubble still - not sure if these medical people are full time with the club or match day only i.e the Club Doctor would be match day only i assume?
            Soo many questions. Nothing is as easy as it seems.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
              If the players were already in a covid bubble in Sydney then why do they need to relocate?
              Because NRL can't trust the dragons players in NSW. But are supremely confident that Jai Arrow won't break the rules in QLD again.

Comment

Wonder what happens with Fletcher Baker as he won't have completed his 14 day self quarantine period by the time the team leaves for QLD.

Comment

Interesting, QLD government is saying no crowds for the Sydney based teams for 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmw06i View Post
                    Interesting, QLD government is saying no crowds for the Sydney based teams for 2 weeks.
                    So if a Sydney based team plays a QLD or Melb team, theres no crowds then?

I guess they cant have any crowds to Origin 3 then.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

I’d say Uncle Nick would charter a flight for Fletcher Baker and Brad Abbey to join the team once they have finished their isolation. I’d assume Sualli would go with the team and continue his studies by zoom. The HSC isn’t until October so it’s probably better for him to go with the team and do his studies by correspondence and still train and keep fit. Better than being cooped up in lockdown in Sydney.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                        Rugby League has abandoned Sydney.

Pretty Piss Poor.

The Roosters should have stayed. Refused to leave the people. Stayed to protect the SCG.
                        Take over Morrison Champ and 1000 a week for every aussie
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Just saw the CEO letter and they referenced relocating to a Sunshine Coast hub. Welcome to the sunny coast boys. Happy to be a tour guide.
                          Last edited by The Marshall; 07-12-2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                            I’d say Uncle Nick would charter a flight for Fletcher Baker and Brad Abbey to join the team once they have finished their isolation. I’d assume Sualli would go with the team and continue his studies by zoom. The HSC isn’t until October so it’s probably better for him to go with the team and do his studies by correspondence and still train and keep fit. Better than being cooped up in lockdown in Sydney.
                            Any player can re-enter the bubble, after two weeks quarantine that is.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

Because NRL can't trust the dragons players in NSW. But are supremely confident that Jai Arrow won't break the rules in QLD again.
                              I cant believe that Vlandys urged Lomax and Alvaro to sign that stat dec or be forced to quarantine for 14 days. Theres only 1 reason they wont sign.....

​​​​​​If you intentionally make a false statement in a statutory declaration, you could be charged with an offence and, if convicted, you could be fined or jailed, or both. Under section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959, the penalty for making a false statement in a statutory declaration is 4 years imprisonment.

Comment

Brad Abbey is only a part timer (on match payments only) - will he come up?

In other news for our reserves - in absence of being able to play NSW cup the NSW teams may set up practice games between and combining with other teams, or they may put players in the Qld Cup instead now. No word of who we might be aligned with - possibly Sunshine Coast? Think most Melbourne players go to Brisbane Tigers these days (Easts) - may be wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X