Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters relocated to Qld

At least for the next 4 weeks.

Hopefully get to play quite a few of our games on the Gold Coast, we typically get a decent showing there.

NRL is setting up 3 hubs in QLD (Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast) interesting to see where we end up.

Comment

Probably not a bad result since we were to play cowboys in Townsville, and knights in Newcastle.

Comment

means we miss out on 3 home games after this week but what can you do. suaalii must be in doubt

Comment

They can crash at mine, use the pool for recovery. I'll sit on the deck with uncle, smoke some dannemans whilst sending pics to ism to make him jealous.

Could the pen chuck in for the food bill?

Comment

Missing 3 home games isn’t ideal.

Assume Suaalii will be staying in Sydney to complete his HSC

Comment

Rugby League has abandoned Sydney.

Pretty Piss Poor.

The Roosters should have stayed. Refused to leave the people. Stayed to protect the SCG.

Comment

I mean, who's going to protect the Leagues Club now?

Comment

Fingers crossed for me that Roosters are based out of the Gold Coast.
                  I will at least get to see a few games

Comment

I'm not complaining. Get to see the Roosters more often...in Brisbane.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                      NRL is setting up 3 hubs in QLD (Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast) interesting to see where we end up.
                      We will be based on the Sunshine Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                        Probably not a bad result since we were to play cowboys in Townsville, and knights in Newcastle.
                        We already played the knights in Newcastle in that horrible night when we lost BMoz and Collins

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

We already played the knights in Newcastle in that horrible night when we lost BMoz and Collins
                          But with the COVID situation, we would of probably played them up there again as “our” home game.

Comment

If the players were already in a covid bubble in Sydney then why do they need to relocate?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                              At least for the next 4 weeks.

Hopefully get to play quite a few of our games on the Gold Coast, we typically get a decent showing there.
                              No Rooster 6 they definitely want to come to the Sunny Coast. I would love to travel to Sunny Coast Stadium and watch the boys go round.

Comment

Working...
                              X