Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great result

Comment

How is this right , that send of was a turning point in the game . Now proven that he shouldn't have been but way to late for the Roosters .We may not have gone on with it a.nd beaten the riff but the dam ref took that opportunity away.To many times this year we and I presume other teams have been shafted on the field

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
        It is absolutely scandalous just how many Roosters have been sin binned or charged, only to then be exonerated at the judiciary in 2021.

There is a clear and concerted effort by the MRC and officials to target the Roosters. When will this end?
        I never thought we'd go b2b after the 2014 rort. Hell, I was surprised about the 2018 premiership let alone what we did the next year.

This is why I reluctantly want penriff to win this year. If it can't be us, then protect our b2b. Perhaps in the ensuing years of them receiving the designated trophy, the heat might die off. (Lol)

Our new stadium may or may not sway things or, as long as the current administration continues, we'll be punished ad infinitum.

Comment

Instead of Giggity Giggity, I’d like to see a sign saying, The Refs and Bunker are Bloody Cheats’

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
            Instead of Giggity Giggity, I’d like to see a sign saying, The Refs and Bunker are Bloody Cheats’
            Well... second week is a row, right? In both circumstances we were kicking butt and it derailed our momentum.

We own part of that, but incorrect ref decisions have disadvantaged us severely. Add to it the extra fatigue/recovery burden it puts on our team. Not good!

Comment

Good to see common sense has prevailed in this instance

Comment

How about a new rule... if it's overturned then the fine's doubled & the Bunker (or ref, whoever farked up) / Vland-@rse split the cost? The players then pocket the $$$ as compensation.
                Last edited by ism22; 06-22-2021, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Well... second week is a row, right? In both circumstances we were kicking butt and it derailed our momentum.

We own part of that, but incorrect ref decisions have disadvantaged us severely. Add to it the extra fatigue/recovery burden it puts on our team. Not good!
                  If a player is going to be sin binned and then exonerated at the judiciary, then it shows that the sin bin was akin using excessive force in an arrest for a misdemeanour and then the magistrate throwing out the case…Time to sue the Gestapo!

Comment

A crucial decision that turned the game... Now proven to be WRONG. Does that mean we can call Henry Perenara incompetent now?

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                      A crucial decision that turned the game... Now proven to be WRONG. Does that mean we can call Henry Perenara incompetent now?
                      Definately not. You can say he ably assisted the Riff.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                        Since his cuz TJ the weasel gave us the run around...I would say yeah Bro!

Comment

NRL and PVL is corrupt. Or at best incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                            Let me speak to Wayne about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Let me speak to Wayne about it.
                              Yo Da Man!!!

Comment

my vote is for giggity giggity to stay

Comment

Working...
                                X