No announcement yet.

SST Charged and Fined $1,700.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following the Sydney Roosters Round 15 match against the Penrith Panthers, Siosiua Taukeiaho has been cited by the NRL Match Review Committee.

Taukeiaho was charged with a Grade One Careless High Tackle resulting from an incident in the 23rd minute of the match.

The base penalty for the charge is a monetary fine of $1500.

Due to one prior similar offence in the last two years, should the Club enter an early guilty plea, Taukeiaho will receive a monetary fine of $1700. If found guilty at the panel, Taukeiaho will receive a monetary fine of $2250.

i think we should fight the charge. That way Sio wont have any left over points or history of the offence. We dont need that crappy decision affecting sios future and finals aspirations. Trents post game sums it up. ffs. what a game changing moment from the flunker again. I can see Melbourne exploiting this rule taking dives at the defence hitting their heads against defenders arms. Average height for the drizzle will be 5 feet tall
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

They do it with super and stamp duty and still get away with it!
      Well thanks a lot Mr Knowitall! You could of just ignored my ignorance!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Well thanks a lot Mr Knowitall! You could of just ignored my ignorance!
        Point being, if the powers that be are gonna fark ya, better get some good lube cause there aint much any of us can do to stop it!
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

We should be talking about awesome defense or great tries. Instead, this crap. I can’t believe the game has degenerated into a fixed match WWE style system. But yep, that’s what we are seeing and Trent confirmed it in the press conference that roosters are being refereed all year in a one sided manner. Look at the Manu incident. It’s just discrimination. The NRL can’t hide from their corruption anymore. It’s clear for all to see.
          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
            Serious question: What I don't understand is why SST has only copped a fine? If his crime was so bad that he was sent to the bin, then surely he should be suspended right? Or are the NRL now saying that the original call of sending SST to the bin was too harsh? In which case an on-field call of a pentaly would had suffice?
            I think you summed it up well enough to demonstrate that you do understand.
            "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              I have emailed the club and told them
              I want to contribute $100 towards this.
              I've done the same.

We should set up a GoFundMe for the future dodgy fines
              Originally posted by jism
              I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

So it seems that grub jai arrow got off without any repercussions for kneeing Jesse Arthars in the head in Thursday night's vermin groncos game. Arthars failed his HIA and was therefore lost to the groncos for the rest of the match whilst the grub jai arrow received no penalty, no sin bin, no MRC fine, NOTHING.

On the other hand, SST copped ten in the bin and an MRC fine. Both incidents were accidents, both resulted in contact with the head, the groncos player couldn't continue and the pamfers player went on to win the game for his team with some able assistance from the game managers. Yes, nothing to see here.

Why does this sh1t keep happening to the Roosters?
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                  So it seems that grub jai arrow got off without any repercussions for kneeing Jesse Arthars in the head in Thursday night's vermin groncos game. Arthars failed his HIA and was therefore lost to the groncos for the rest of the match whilst the grub jai arrow received no penalty, no sin bin, no MRC fine, NOTHING.

On the other hand, SST copped ten in the bin and an MRC fine. Both incidents were accidents, both resulted in contact with the head, the groncos player couldn't continue and the pamfers player went on to win the game for his team with some able assistance from the game managers. Yes, nothing to see here.

It stinks mate.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

You can write the word shit on here, you know. If you really want to be paranoid, you can take it back to being the bulwark against Murdoch League in 1995.

Comment

Such a dubious call last night. Certainly played a part in the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

You can write the word shit on here, you know. If you really want to be paranoid, you can take it back to being the bulwark against Murdoch League in 1995.
                        Am I being paranoid though PiM? What other conclusion can I draw from what happens to the Roosters week in week out?

I find it ironic you allude to my being paranoid then suggest the reason this happens to the Roosters is because of actions the ESDRLFC took 26 years ago? Or have I misunderstood you completely? Apologies if I have.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

yeah, but you can't write ****

Comment

Anyone just see the Fitzgibbon sin bin?

Nikorima's head was 1m off the ground.

The game is ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                              Anyone just see the Fitzgibbon sin bin?

Nikorima's head was 1m off the ground.

The game is ****ed.
                              Did you see Safari,s high tackle ,way worse than SST and just a penalty.

Comment

Over the past few weeks we've seen those top four teams turn to water with just a few players out. Contrast the chooks who take it all in their stride.

They must keep us out of the top four at any cost. They know they're up against it as parra are dogshit and players will return for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X