Best game you ever saw live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In order:

1. Semi against the Tigers...impossible to top.
    2. Knights prelim final.
    3. 2018 Grand Final.

Comment

Originally posted by The ticket View Post
      2002 preliminary final against the Broncos. Awesome game and the atmosphere at the SFS rocked - particularly after the game (ole ole ole ole roosters rosters)..
      Yeup, same here. Amazing night that I’ll never forget.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
        2000 prelim against Newcastle
        That was special.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

2003 Prelim v the Dogs was a good one. Full SFS and we pumped em

Comment

2010 roosters tigers QF. Amazing
            EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

The SOO when Benny Elias bled all over his mum.

Back in the gladiator glory days of real SOO.

Comment

2013 4-0 final v manly - no game comes even close to the the intensity of that game - been to most finals including 2010 v tigers and all GFs since 1980 bar the bulldogs in 2004. That 4-0 game was heart In mouth for you very second of it. Ether side could have won all game

Comment

Roosters vs Manly QF 2013. Never seen a game where all the players are out of their feet from exhaustion. Plenty of errors but so entertaining

Comment

Finals Week 1 2013, when we played Manly. That was edge of your seat stuff for the full 80 mins.

Comment

2010 semi v tigers
                      2018 gf qualifier v Souths
                      2013 grand final
                      2002 gf qualifier v broncos

special mention 1997 semi v north’s, we were never in that match, boggy ground, down 13-0 and Jason Taylor kept going for field goals, we get to 15-14 with about 5 seconds left and lam my pops a field goal from dummy half, we then put 3 tries on them in extra time.

Geez that’s almost 25 years ago!!

Comment

2013 gf - the jubilation at FT was something else.
                        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Billys a wanker. 2018 grand final.

1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

2002 and 2018 GFs right up there as the best 2 games I've attended live, however I went and watched the Tigers play the dragons in the preliminary final in 2005 with my brother in law who is a die-hard Tigers tragic and the game was awesome but the atmosphere was like nothing I'd ever witnessed.

Comment

2018 prelim. Last game at the SFS. The atmosphere was intense.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                                Billys a wanker. 2018 grand final.
                                Yep... nothing beats pulling the Storm's pants down like that.

I remember loading up on Korean food in Lidcombe (plus a heap of soju) so I got there a bit late and had to run. As I was arriving, a try had been scored (Tupou) and the crowd was going wild. At that stage I didn't know if it was our fans or their fans but all of that soon became apparent.

People hate Souffs (old blood...etc) but in my books the Drizz are the team to hate the most. I'm too young to care about what happened in the 60's.To me the Drizz are the club to hate and we don't see it much... but seeing them get properly policed over their gutter tactics & put to the sword by a better team (particularly in a GF) is always a special moment to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X