Victor Radley kicked off a flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Sorry mate. Im confused. Are you takin the pyss?
    Instead of it being Rads & Angus how would you feel if it was Cody Walker & Jai Arrow would you still think the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Instead of it being Rads & Angus how would you feel if it was Cody Walker & Jai Arrow would you still think the same?
      Not a matter how I feel about anyone. Especially not your souffs bois.

I'm not sure if I read it wrong but I took it that Skeez was saying that Rads and Angus had never played origin. I must be living on another planet as I could have sworn they had already played.

I also think an origin game should be considered as one game in a suspension period. Why not when you can be suspended from club games for an indiscretion from an Origin game?

To me, Origin should stand alone and let the two tribes go to war without fear of suspension from club footy.

Club footy suspensions should be just that and the same for Origin suspensions as well. Its a blight on the game that a player could miss the important game of his life for a tackle where the attacker has fallen into them. Its just not footy!
      Last edited by rented tracksuit; 06-16-2021, 01:50 PM.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Not a matter how I feel about anyone. Especially not your souffs bois.

I'm not sure if I read it wrong but I took it that Skeez was saying that Rads and Angus had never played origin. I must be living on another planet as I could have sworn they had already played.

I also think an origin game should be considered as one game in a suspension period. Why not when you can be suspended from club games for an indiscretion from an Origin game?

To me, Origin should stand alone and let the two tribes go to war without fear of suspension from club footy.

Club footy suspensions should be just that and the same for Origin suspensions as well. Its a blight on the game that a player could miss the important game of his life for a tackl where the attacker has fallen into them. Its just not footy!
        I’m sure Crighton has played origin but Radley not. Last year his ACL prevented it, and this year ……..

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
          Another one who should be banned from drinking alcohol until his NRL career is over.
          He should ban himself...or limit drinking alcohol to his home.
          "Beers, beers, beers"...now look what's happened.
          He seems to have a problem with alcohol, there was the pub brawl...now this.
          Maybe time to go to rehab/AA.
          If he's always suspended and doesn't play much, what's the point of having him on our books.
          He's small in stature, maybe better to sell him off to another club and buy Christian Welch.
          We would've lost Boyd Cordner if you done the same when he was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by morley101 View Post

We would've lost Boyd Cordner if you done the same when he was younger.
            and Jake Friend
            There's a reason why the young and idealistic become the old and cynical.
            It's called experience.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

I’m sure Crighton has played origin but Radley not. Last year his ACL prevented it, and this year ……..
              Half on another planet then as I knew one of them had. Thought it was both. Should have been both! lol
              Last edited by rented tracksuit; 06-16-2021, 05:11 PM.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                In fairness to Vic though, the first "incident" was likely him being a decent guy standing up for a female. I wouldn't be getting too high horse about it.
                Sorry Jack on this one you are wrong. Getting thrown off because you are so drunk is embarrassing for anyone and when you are a elite athlete serving a suspension it is extremely unprofessional. It is a DH moment and it is not consistent with our club standards. Just because he is a good player that we all like doesn’t make it right, regardless of whether the first one was honourable or not.

Comment

Robbo gave Radley quite the spray in his press conference today.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...cf5a51ca99d35d

Comment

One thing for sure is that Victor seems to have a lot of Bondi Bogan mates...nothing wrong with that and it's great that he still has that crew. But what goes for them doesn't go for Victor anymore.
                    A lot of players move away from where they grew up and their local mates, their whole focus and social life is around the team and other players they meet in their new environment where they all have the same understanding of expectations. (generally)
                    He obviously has discipline and the ability to focus....you don't get to the level he has without it and the ability to sacrifice.
                    Maybe he is happy to just be a builder and hang with his mates now he has a good cash foundation?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post
                      One thing for sure is that Victor seems to have a lot of Bondi Bogan mates...nothing wrong with that and it's great that he still has that crew. But what goes for them doesn't go for Victor anymore.
                      A lot of players move away from where they grew up and their local mates, their whole focus and social life is around the team and other players they meet in their new environment where they all have the same understanding of expectations. (generally)
                      He obviously has discipline and the ability to focus....you don't get to the level he has without it and the ability to sacrifice.
                      Maybe he is happy to just be a builder and hang with his mates now he has a good cash foundation?
                      Penriffs sudden rise for the past 2 seasons is because the local mates stayed together. Nothing wrong with staying local.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

If Vic wasn’t suspended, would this be the problem a lot are making it out to be? Doubt it
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Penriffs sudden rise for the past 2 seasons is because the local mates stayed together. Nothing wrong with staying local.
                          Church going mates

Comment

tell him off and move on

Comment

Originally posted by Noosa Rooster View Post

Hopefully Victor can keep his head down for a while because on day he could finish up with his face painted on 'that wall'.
                              I really do hope that will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post

Church going mates
                                Don't let the fact someone goes to church fool you!
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X