Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Radley kicked off a flight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
    My take is that with Easts only sportsmen and gentlemen both on and off the field need apply for the red, white and blue. The last thing we need is off field antics. That’s not who we are. Either Rads does a 360 turnaround or let someone who values the jersey replace him. We don’t want or need another Carney/Pearce attitude ruining our team. If he wont change then let him go.
    If he does a 360 degrees then he’ll be back to where he started. Maybe a 180 would make more sense.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by OMR View Post

      If he does a 360 degrees then he’ll be back to where he started. Maybe a 180 would make more sense.
      i'd like to see him do the hokey pokey

      Comment


      • Originally posted by zac View Post

        i'd like to see him do the hokey pokey
        Well....that's what its all about.

        Comment


        • I think Robbo will want the second pic of Radley from now on and not the first one



          Comment


          • Originally posted by Team Evil View Post

            No.
            Are you sure?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

              Are you sure?
              Annesley was asked this question last week in his briefing. He said that a decision was made based on the likelihood of the player being picked in the rep game. Radley was considered likely to be picked for game 1 but anything beyond that (like Game 2) would be regarded as speculative and so it would not be counted. The logic seems very unsound to me, but there you go.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                I think Robbo will want the second pic of Radley from now on and not the first one



                doubt it

                Comment


                • Originally posted by zac View Post

                  doubt it
                  me too - you want happy campers in your camp not people who don't want to be there. Victor is awesome for club morale - yeah sure grow up just a little - but don't coach the Larkin good bloke out of him - how fkn boring.

                  Comment


                  • "With the big bucks comes responsibility"----- Hadley.
                    "Stay down and make them look at it" --------Hadley
                    Good advice.
                    We seem to be the only Club that didn't get the message. We bounce straight up, other teams stay down and make them look at it.
                    "Work smarter" ------- Bob Hawke.
                    Time we took that advice.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                      "With the big bucks comes responsibility"----- Hadley.
                      "Stay down and make them look at it" --------Hadley
                      Good advice.
                      We seem to be the only Club that didn't get the message. We bounce straight up, other teams stay down and make them look at it.
                      "Work smarter" ------- Bob Hawke.
                      Time we took that advice.
                      The chooks dont stay down.
                      We can hold our heads high through all this bullshit.

                      I liked rugby league better when players used to hide the fact that they where injured, not the other way around.





                      Last edited by Bondicigar; 06-24-2021, 02:39 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

                        The chooks dont stay down.
                        We can hold our heads high through all this bullshit.

                        I liked rugby league better when players used to hide the fact that they where injured, not the other way around.




                        If we get hit in the head we should get a penalty.... every time. If the ref doesn't give it we need to take whatever steps required to get it. Not about toughness, just about winning the game.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

                          If we get hit in the head we should get a penalty.... every time. If the ref doesn't give it we need to take whatever steps required to get it. Not about toughness, just about winning the game.
                          Yeah I know
                          but it's just not cricket

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by OMR View Post

                            If he does a 360 degrees then he’ll be back to where he started. Maybe a 180 would make more sense.
                            Maybe he meant, he should replace Ben Ikin on NRL 360.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X