No announcement yet.

Robbo lets NRL and today's reffing have it during presser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it did. The diving is the biggest issue in the game and they are rewarding it.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
      That 10 mins before half time was disgraceful refereeing. Roosters look like putting on a cricket score... time to find some repeat sets to keep Titans in the game.

The same shit at backend of first half in SOO1. It is face-saving bs trying to cling onto a stupid rule.
      Reminds me a lot of the handicap system in horse racing .. extra weight for the favourite /6 agains for the least favourite to even up the field .Not the rugby league I grew up with and loved .
      Last edited by Crab; 06-12-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        Yes it did. The diving is the biggest issue in the game and they are rewarding it.
        Absolutely and this is not about what is happening to the Roosters its about what's happening to the game. Robbo has always been about what is best for the game.
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
          that crusher penalty was a classic case of the bloke pushing into isaac's body with his head. maybe he did have a sore neck but it was entirely his own fault
          no he didn’t.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
            TBH I dunno if he shoulda gone there. He's usually full of class, but he interrupted a question about Crichton 'poking his tongue out and being cocky' (did anybody see that? I don't) to go on a rant about the refs.

I'm with him but we got the win. IMO it didn't need to take up 1/2 his press conference.
            Yes it did. The officiating was shyt.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

Reminds me a lot of the handicap system in horse racing .. extra weight for the favourite /6 agains for the least favourite to even up the field .Not the rugby league I grew up with and loved .
              It’s the ‘everyone gets a ribbon’ culture and it sucks.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Robbo is the best! That incident with Joey bouncing straight back up reminded me of that dreaded prelim against the vermin when Bargarse took SBW high and Cummins
                didn’t penalise him because ‘never mind mate, he’s getting up’!!

Comment

Robbo for PM.
                  He is the type of person to lead Australia. He’s not archaic but holds a strong sense of what’s right. I love listening to his sermons
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Jesus Christ.
                    The send off on the Broncos was just diabolical.
                    Player gets ankle tapped and falls on the shoulder. Not motion or swinging arm at all from Hetherington. To even sin-bin him would have been major overkill based on what we've seen with Feldt in SOO and Proctor today.

Goes to show that Robbo was right to be concerned. He got sent because the Canberra player didn't get up.
                    The NRL is just an absolute joke at the moment. Things were fine before that joker V'landys came in and ruined everything

Comment

That’s just ludicrous. What the hell was Hetherington supposed to do? CHN basically dived onto his shoulder after losing his legs. Appalling decision.

Comment

Total joke isn’t it. Clearly the refs have no idea and are clearly lacking in common sense.

Comment

It all comes down to dreadful leadership.

V'landys
                          Abdo (who is this guy??)
                          Annersley
                          The Sutton stench
                          Poison senior refs

Rotten leadership to the core and this is the result.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                            TBH I dunno if he shoulda gone there. He's usually full of class, but he interrupted a question about Crichton 'poking his tongue out and being cocky' (did anybody see that? I don't) to go on a rant about the refs.

I'm with him but we got the win. IMO it didn't need to take up 1/2 his press conference.
                            Oh it did. Incompetence and inconsistency needs to be called out.

Feldt deserved 10 on Wednesday. Hetherington getting sent off in later game was the most ridiculous send off of the year. Harawira Naera FELL onto his opponents shoulder. What does he do? What can he do? Cummins and the Broncos-Canberra ref and the bunker officials all deserve to be dropped.
                            Last edited by Juggler; 06-12-2021, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
                              Jesus Christ.
                              The send off on the Broncos was just diabolical.
                              Player gets ankle tapped and falls on the shoulder. Not motion or swinging arm at all from Hetherington. To even sin-bin him would have been major overkill based on what we've seen with Feldt in SOO and Proctor today.

Goes to show that Robbo was right to be concerned. He got sent because the Canberra player didn't get up.
                              The NRL is just an absolute joke at the moment. Things were fine before that joker V'landys came in and ruined everything
                              Canberra player got up when he could but the send off was a disgrace.

Comment

That send off made me want to vomit. On Cummins he is penis sucking piece of shit.
                                We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                                Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Working...
                                X