Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbo lets NRL and today's reffing have it during presser

Gold.

They can't fine him, he's a lot cleverer and less provocative than Hassler .

But it's clear he's having a go at the officiating of our games. I loved "we played the most disciplined side in the NRL tonight, no ruck infringements or offsides"

He was particularly scathing of the refs not binning the guy who got Manu high, and of using "he got straight back up" by the ref. His point is undeniable this is just instructing players to lay down for penalties/binning/sendoffs.

Also ridiculed the Liu "crusher tackle" reporting/penalty.

Referred in passing to Radley debacle ("I'll leave that alone for now"). It's clear he and the roosters are just as livid about that little fcuckup by the NRL as many are on here. I read a post by another penner today saying Radley was a square up by the NRL for Robbo humiliating and exposing them as stupid and incompetent. Maybe.

Proud of him though - calls out the NRL and the divers and neck-rubbers while proudly declaring we'll refuse to lie down as always.

'you can either get up and play the ball like a man or stay down and hold your neck'

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
      Gold.

They can't fine him, he's a lot cleverer and less provocative than Hassler .

But it's clear he's having a go at the officiating of our games. I loved "we played the most disciplined side in the NRL tonight, no ruck infringements or offsides"

He was particularly scathing of the refs not binning the guy who got Manu high, and of using "he got straight back up" by the ref. His point is undeniable this is just instructing players to lay down for penalties/binning/sendoffs.

Also ridiculed the Liu "crusher tackle" reporting/penalty.

Referred in passing to Radley debacle ("I'll leave that alone for now"). It's clear he and the roosters are just as livid about that little fcuckup by the NRL as many are on here. I read a post by another penner today saying Radley was a square up by the NRL for Robbo humiliating and exposing them as stupid and incompetent. Maybe.

Proud of him though - calls out the NRL and the divers and neck-rubbers while proudly declaring we'll refuse to lie down as always.
      Great post mate.

Comment

That's why Robbo is the smartest and most articulate coach in the game. Without using the word cheating, the undertones were clearly there. We are truly blessed to have him as our coach.

Comment

Well said player 1. I hate to have a go at the referees because I see it so much at children’s weekend matches. But today was unbearable to stomach. It’s turning me off watching the NRL.

Comment

He started when an idiotic journalist asked him how concerned he was about Crichton sticking his tongue out at the fullback. "I think there's a fair few more important things to talk about than that." He's so right - only an incompetent administration could knowingly and willingly allow decisions to be influenced by whether a player stays down or gets up. When Jared sort of appealed to Cummins when he caught that player a bit high, Cummins said "It's ok, he got straight up. Just on report." If Manu had stayed down, Proctor goes to the bin for sure. What a joke the NRL are.

Comment

Listening to Robbo in the presser and it's clear he isn't happy with the treatment we have been receiving from the officials.
              I hate the rewarding of players lying down for penalties, what message is this sending to kids playing the game?
              We are fighting a battle to get kids away from devices and to try their best in sport but instead of encouraging honesty and integrity we want them to win at all costs by deceitful means.

Comment

Today’s ‘crusher’ milker should be suspended for 1 game. The NRL will make adjustments after Robbo’s press tonight so expect a few sin binnings next week. Jealousy against Robbo runs very high so expect a fine and possible more suspensions. The NRL don’t like their incompetence and stupidity, which is at an all time high, being exposed especially by the roosters.
                “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Seemed like he is carrying a cold at the moment.

Grumpy Robbo!

Nailed every point though.

Comment

that crusher penalty was a classic case of the bloke pushing into isaac's body with his head. maybe he did have a sore neck but it was entirely his own fault

Comment

ice on report was bollocks. so was proctor not gettib at least 10 .

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
                        That's why Robbo is the smartest and most articulate coach in the game. Without using the word cheating, the undertones were clearly there. We are truly blessed to have him as our coach.
                        I bet he will get fined for mere undertones, what he did not say, and what he implied and insinuated.

Comment

Isn't he amazing? What role model and inspiration.

As Zac highlighted, "you can either get up like a man or stay down and hold your neck." Eat that, Tino.

Also, Robbo is quite clearly the number 1 card holder of the "refs are biased" club.

What say you to that, deniers?

Comment

TBH I dunno if he shoulda gone there. He's usually full of class, but he interrupted a question about Crichton 'poking his tongue out and being cocky' (did anybody see that? I don't) to go on a rant about the refs.

I'm with him but we got the win. IMO it didn't need to take up 1/2 his press conference.

Comment

That 10 mins before half time was disgraceful refereeing. Roosters look like putting on a cricket score... time to find some repeat sets to keep Titans in the game.

The same shit at backend of first half in SOO1. It is face-saving bs trying to cling onto a stupid rule.

Comment

Working...
                              X