Bmoz retirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmoz retirement

Danny Wielder reporting a Roosters significant announcement later on today - expected to be the retirement of Bmoz.

Hopefully it’s just a rumour.

Comment

Seamless transition into coaching with us hopefully. If he does retire, congratulations on an absolutely magnificent career BMoz. Should have won the CC in 2019

Comment

Just saw this on the Roosters Instagram and it's now official.

A massive congratulations to Brett on a truly astonishing career. I'm glad he enjoyed playing for the Chooks, and we were absolutely privileged to have him in our colours. What a shame we couldn't have had him longer.

I can finally forgive him for setting up that incorrect try in the 2010 Grand Final.

All the best Brett and enjoy retirement!
        Last edited by BraveTheWorld; 06-07-2021, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveTheWorld View Post
          Just saw this on the Roosters Instagram and it's now official.

A massive congratulations to Brett on a truly astonishing career. I'm glad he enjoyed playing for the Chooks, and we were absolutely privileged to have him in our colours. What a shame we couldn't have had him longer.

I can finally forgive him for setting up that incorrect try in the 2010 Grand Final.

All the best Brett and enjoy retirement!
          Yep it's sad that there will be no fairytale but I reckon those two are pretty well grounded blokes. He's made the sensible choice IMO (nothing left to prove + best to prep those knees for fatherhood).

All the best! I hope B-Moz is still able to play a role in our club's future moving forward.

Comment

He just felt like a lifetime rooster even though he was here only a couple seasons. He will have to feature in a few best of team lists.

Comment

Yeah I agree, Milanja.

Comment

9 to 12 months rehab for one more season-sadly no but hope they Keep him on in some capacity working in the pathways with some of the young outside backs as there are some talented ones in the system.

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...is-retirement/

Comment

I don't think anyone could have guessed the impact he would have when he came to the Roosters in 2019. Amazing on & off the field he will go down as a true Roosters legend. I hope the club can keep him involved in some capacity- quality guys BMoz is a rarity. Well done BMoz- you're a true champion!!!

Comment

We were privileged in having him. Like Cronk, feels like he's been with us for 10 years.

Great player,great bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                      9 to 12 months rehab for one more season-sadly no but hope they Keep him on in some capacity working in the pathways with some of the young outside backs as there are some talented ones in the system.

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...is-retirement/

Same. He knows how to play footy and any involvement he has with our players will be a positive.

IMO the two can still win a premiership together. Ideally this year (with both of them on our playing roster) but hey... why not 2022 as well?

Comment

Rueben Garrick perhaps???

Comment

legend
                          EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Thanks for your service. It was a sad day after the Knights game knowing his career was over.
                            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Congratulations BMoz your a Roosters legend 2019 CCM best on ground thank you for your service it was a pleasure and privilege to have you represent our great club.

Comment

Working...
                              X