Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Sorry about that.
    I had just finished listening to my one eyed Souths supporter mate carrying on to me about how Souths are the only team who dont lie down when I posted.
    In 2018 he hated Latrell in 2021 he reckons Latrell is better than Teddy.
    How's your friend in the mirror going?

Comment

Sorry about that.
      I had just finished listening to my one eyed Souths supporter mate carrying on to me about how Souths are the only team who dont lie down when I posted.
      I still like Latrell and wish him well.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

I bumped into him at Bondi yesterday. Was with 2 of my kids and we were all wearing Roosters hats. He was so friendly and great with my boys. So now I dislike him just that little bit less.

Comment

So do I.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I bumped into him at Bondi yesterday. Was with 2 of my kids and we were all wearing Roosters hats. He was so friendly and great with my boys. So now I dislike him just that little bit less.
            Top photo mate, all with your Rooster caps on & you holding a Roosters footy. Latrell looks fit.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
              How's your friend in the mirror going?

Comment

This 'Lovefest for a Souffs player is sickening! The moderators should be handing out fines to perps like a judiciary at a Radley hearing!

Comment

Sorry about that.
                  I hope you don’t answer yourself back.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by The ticket View Post

Mate I agree wholeheartedly! I am now so conflicted - I want to watch NRL but I don’t want to watch what the game is becoming under lord V’landys
                      I think there are plenty in our shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

I feel exactly the same.
                        I'm almost done with the NRL
                        It's pretty painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                          If a player stays down after contact and either clutches at their neck or head they should be taken off for a mandatory HIA check.

Would solve two issues.

1) The diving and acting currently going on in the game
                          2) Stopping the game for an on-field HIA assessment and then stopping the game two tackles later to bring said player who just had an on-field assessment off for a HIA.

Don't leave it up to the club doctors either, put a qualified doctor into the bunker to make the calls and get the ref to send them off the field for their HIA check.

Game is becoming way too stop/start again.
                          I've been advocating this for ages to so many leaguies. So that its even less attractive for someone to fake it by staying down, the off field assessment must be for 5 minutes and the free interchange each time is firstly the 18th man. Only if it is a genuine injury can the 18th man be changed to coach's choice.

Comment

TBH, this has been going on for quite a while. The sad part is that its now being made to pay off much better under the new rules and crackdown/policing.

As someone else stated, the game is about the penalties now and who can milk them the best. Its not about the footy anymore. Even a shyt side can be marched up field and score on the back of great acting. The game is farked.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

I can recall an incident in a ANZAC day clash, maybe 2016 when Robbo went mental in his pressor because a Dragons player lay down. To me it is a mentality thing, if you think you need to cheat to win then long term you as an individual and a club are no chance of being successful

Comment

When SOO teams come out and declare they won’t dive for penalties it proves that it’s happening far too often and it’s been noticed. Commentators on radio are talking about it regularly and how it’s becoming a blight in the game and how the game has gone slower after initiating the 6 again last year which made the game faster.

Comment

Working...
                                X