NRL 360 demise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
    What is it that they get Souffs players to talk about their shit every week? If it's not Marshall it's Cookie or like last night Arrow...Isn't it enough that I can hardly understand James Graham that they have to include some souffs losers every week?
    They had bmoz the other day, and Radley before that.

how is it you don’t understand Graham? I love how those poms speak, no umms, ahhs,arksed.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

They had bmoz the other day, and Radley before that.

how is it you don’t understand Graham? I love how those poms speak, no umms, ahhs,arksed.
      Every week they have Marshall on NRL360 with Graham. If Marshall is not available they would get Cook but yesterday they got Arrow. I don't recall seeing BMoz or Radley on NRL360 but I did see BMoz on the weekend shows and Radley on Mattys Show. As for Grahams accent...He doesn't have umms and aaaahss? OK!

Comment

Every week they have Marshall on NRL360 with Graham. If Marshall is not available they would get Cook but yesterday they got Arrow. I don't recall seeing BMoz or Radley on NRL360 but I did see BMoz on the weekend shows and Radley on Mattys Show. As for Grahams accent...He doesn't have umms and aaaahss? OK!
        They had Marshall every week when he was with tigers. I’d prefer any of those you mentioned over James hooper or Hadley.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

They had Marshall every week when he was with tigers. I’d prefer any of those you mentioned over James hooper or Hadley.
          Marshall is still there most times...and yeah I thought Hadley might be good for controversy but he's just towing the line of just agreeing with Kent. I don't mind anyone if it makes good viewing. Buzz, Hooper, Crawley and all their rubbish can be entertaining too...What I also don't get is those little games of having Toovey, Moore, Blocker or spud try debating. They don't sound very bright.

Comment

Marshall is still there most times...and yeah I thought Hadley might be good for controversy but he's just towing the line of just agreeing with Kent. I don't mind anyone if it makes good viewing. Buzz, Hooper, Crawley and all their rubbish can be entertaining too...What I also don't get is those little games of having Toovey, Moore, Blocker or spud try debating. They don't sound very bright.
            As you said, they all bring something different to every viewer, they definitely make Toovey and Moore ham it up a fair bit, and Toovey does make me chuckle with his facial expressions.

they will never please everyone, but they do try to mix it up a bit, when I’m sick of them I just change the channel and tune in later or the next night.

I’d much prefer to have the choice to watch league shows most nights, than for them to be cancelled.

Comment

Its unwatchable now with Hadley. The ego self congratulatory pundits have all become more unbearable and self absorbed. Even Ikin gets shouted down by these bogans let alone Lara . Paul Crawley... Skin Crawley ! what a depressing few minutes listening to these ****ers shouting their dumb opinions

Comment

It disgusts me the way these merkins cut Lara off and talk over her. Show some respect you wankers.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's noticed this.

Comment

Here’s an idea. Just don’t watch it. Turn it off.
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    It disgusts me the way these merkins cut Lara off and talk over her. Show some respect you wankers.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's noticed this.
                    How funny was it when Rothfield said to Hooper, "Unlike you I let Lara speak." Her and Ikin's faces were priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post

I reckon you’re thinking of Allana Ferguson.
                      Yep. Unbearable.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

How funny was it when Rothfield said to Hooper, "Unlike you I let Lara speak." Her and Ikin's faces were priceless.
                        You're also bang on suggesting once that Rothfield lurks these forums. Which is fine. But those other two pretend we're in a sewer and every one of us is a loser

Comment

With Ikin going, NRL 360 is officially dead. Baby talker Kent can’t carry the show without him, particularly when he’s busy ranting about how good the sin binnings are, and his undying love for PVLump.

Comment

Might be the freshen up the show needed. I thought Ikin did a food job of mediating discussion whilst offering different views to the other but maybe they need someone who's going to call out Kent for the twat he can be at times.

Comment

Hadley and Kent show. Bit like a Fox News vibe
                              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                                Hadley and Kent show. Bit like a Fox News vibe
                                oh gosh. Hadley makes sense now. The show is going to be unbearable with three machos on at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X