The referee from the Broncos debacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The referee from the Broncos debacle

Peter Gough doesn't seem to have been selected to referee a first grade game this week. I wonder why?

Wink, wink, gough, gough, say no more.

Funny I just got off the phone from a relative in Qld who said a few people won quite a bit of money on the Broncos last week
    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
      Funny I just got off the phone from a relative in Qld who said a few people won quite a bit of money on the Broncos last week
      I would welcome a complete disassociation between the NRL and gambling . Don't want it don't need it !

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
        Peter Gough doesn't seem to have been selected to referee a first grade game this week. I wonder why?

So the last three weeks the NRL have basically told us twice.....sorry that we fcuked up, we will sack the refs for the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

I would welcome a complete disassociation between the NRL and gambling . Don't want it don't need it !
          Then we need to get rid of Vlandy's he is up to his eye balls in it with horse racing. You don't make changes there without the OK from the wrong side of the street
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

You could argue gambling has taken more lives than footy and CTE from playing put together.

Where's a safe space when you need one?

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Maybe he was given a nice break for a job well done. Wink, wink, gough, gough, say no more.
              "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

The refs used to just **** us over.

But now they give us such a royal fisting that they get sacked every 2nd week.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Again, I think even the most hardened defenders of the refereeing fraternity around here are starting to smell the stench of the anti-Roosters bias, subconscious or otherwise, that taints our games.

And oh look! I notice that we've conceded the most penalties in the competition to date. Well I for one am shocked!
                Last edited by Tommy Smith; 05-26-2021, 09:04 PM.

Comment

im finding it very hard to find more unfair team competion any where in the world than our own our draw is unfair our game is unfair how it really advantages the team in attack how the rules get chopped,changed,tweaked while the season is in progress im feeling really sick about whats happening cant even watch a game anymore knowing the officials can turn a match this is so farrked up another season gone to shit

Comment

Gough has been rewarded for his efforts in the Broncos game by the NRL appointing him 2 games as a linesman for this round.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                      Gough has been rewarded for his efforts in the Broncos game by the NRL appointing him 2 games as a linesman for this round.
                      even from the sidelines he still wont see the forward passes !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

even from the sidelines he still wont see the forward passes !
                        The NRL is a bigger joke now than it was 6 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

You could argue gambling has taken more lives than footy and CTE from playing put together.

Where's a safe space when you need one?
                          Yep. Player welfare my arse. The new rule changes suit betting agencies perfectly and they don’t care about anyone’s welfare except their own. Especially not the welfare of families ruined by their actions.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Why am I not surprised?

Comment

having nobody on the sidelines would be better than half these flag runners

Comment

Working...
                              X