Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rads and Marschke charged (grade, 1 week)... whaddo we do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
    Utilise the rotating dummy half with no designated dummy half -closest player to the tackled player is the dummy half- It happens during the game as the dummy half is not always there to play that role.
    Maybe also go with one marker, while we are at it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
      Ban players backing into tackles might solve half the issue
      This is the primary cause. No one ever clutched at their neck before the crusher tackle was coined. The bad ones are where the tackler lifts then drops the attacker.
      The rest are almost always an accident caused by the attacker turning their body into the defenders.

Comment

I've seen at least 3 players in the dragons eels game clutch at the neck after tackled yet no penalties awarded yet.

Comment

When a player starts backing into the defensive line, I would instruct the tacklers to peel away to the side of the player, and just let him fall and all to land on top of him. They are halfway down anyway, let them drop and just pile onto them. .
          Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Maybe also go with one marker, while we are at it.
            I'm working on my 3 lines of defence strategy which I will post soon.

During WW2 the Soviets used a 5 lines of defence strategy against the Germans and their allies on the Eastern Front that Marshall Zhukov developed -sitting in a garden Marshall Zhukov noticed an insect landing on a spider web - the insect kept moving towards the centre of the web to the point of no return and the spider pounced.

Fighting retreat first line drops back to the second - they then drop back to the third then 4th and Fifth - point of no return for the Germans and their allies - supply lines stretched to past breaking point then the Soviets encircle them leaving them no chance of escape - STALINGRAD

The one marker was Luke Ricketson's idea when Chris Anderson was coaching

Comment

Working...
            X