Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Back On?

We have to be proud of them.

Whether we can match it with the top 4 or 5 sides remains to be seen. But some promising signs for sure

Comment

Was the water too cold JT ? Tradesman like performance tonight. Very proud of all of them.
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

lets just hold our horses

Comment

After watching our team tonight it was clear to me that with Hutchinson at 5/8 we'll be lucky to beat a smart and organised top 4 team.

I'm sorry to think it and sorry to say it

Comment

Proud of the boys tonight many teams in the comp simply couldn't even compete with 9 first graders out and losing another 1 tonight after 13 minutes, also wouldn't get carried away a performance like that isn't going to beat the top 4 sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post
              Whether we can match it with the top 4 or 5 sides remains to be seen. But some promising signs for sure
              I agree with this. Big game against Melbourne in a couple of weeks. I will be surprised if we win it but if we go close it will be massive for the confidence.

Victor is a massive in. Walker has so much time. No hooker for six weeks is a worry. If we wan ride that time out with only one or two losses we are in it.

If we do manage to win the comp with the players we have lost it would be all time greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post
                After watching our team tonight it was clear to me that with Hutchinson at 5/8 we'll be lucky to beat a smart and organised top 4 team.

I'm sorry to think it and sorry to say it
                Hutch is a throwback to the 90’s where we had players so bad they were funny. He will be replaced by Lam or Manu. We can’t win a premiership with him anywhere in the side.

Comment

Proud yes.

But Warriors are crap. Always have been and always will be. Plus they have no coach.

Comment

After Radley gets a few more games under his belt, we might go ok against the other top four, but until our 5/8 and dummy half is fixed, we will struggle, will still destroy the bottom 8 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                      Proud of the boys tonight many teams in the comp simply couldn't even compete with 9 first graders out and losing another 1 tonight after 13 minutes, also wouldn't get carried away a performance like that isn't going to beat the top 4 sides.
                      Agree 100%. But there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                        Was the water too cold JT ? Tradesman like performance tonight. Very proud of all of them.
                        I got into a life raft. Didn’t even get my shoes wet.

Comment

Haha have to love the highs and lows of this forum - good win! It will upset a lot of those who were death-riding our own team and Walker

up the chooks

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Hutch is a throwback to the 90’s where we had players so bad they were funny. He will be replaced by Lam or Manu. We can’t win a premiership with him anywhere in the side.
                            thought the poor bugger was gonna get chased down when he had that clear run to the line.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

thought the poor bugger was gonna get chased down when he had that clear run to the line.
                              I thought he was going to trip in the Kurt Sherlock tradition.

Comment

Working...
                              X