Offical Match Day Thread: Roosters v Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OMR View Post
    Nothing wrong with your question. From all reports and from I’ve seen at NS , he can kick goals, and I don’t think the goals are any different in dimension in first or second grade. Let’s watch and enjoy the next generation of roosters coming through.
    Absolutely Mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I only asked because I, like most on here would never have seen him kick before. Yes he is a goal kicker. But is he up to first grade standard?

That’s why is asked.
      SST still main kicker, Walker when he's on the bench I expect.

Comment

• Keen to see if our style of play changes much with the new halves pairing and Radley back in the link role.
        • Would like to see Tedesco not try too hard to force the play.
        • I think Jared should start to get us rolling through.
        Hope we get the chocolates
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
          • Keen to see if our style of play changes much with the new halves pairing and Radley back in the link role.
          • Would like to see Tedesco not try too hard to force the play.
          • I think Jared should start to get us rolling through.
          Hope we get the chocolates
          As long as either one of SST or Jarred are on the field at all times. When they are both benched at the same time it’s a nightmare. Little Butch becomes everyone’s Bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

SST still main kicker, Walker when he's on the bench I expect.
            Interesting. I thought (despite never having seen Walker kick, like most on here) that Walker would be the more natural kicker. Maybe they just have faith in SST and don’t want to burden the young guy with the responsibility yet.

Comment

Interesting. I thought (despite never having seen Walker kick, like most on here) that Walker would be the more natural kicker. Maybe they just have faith in SST and don’t want to burden the young guy with the responsibility yet.
              Just my guess mate...SST striking them well. We shall see.

Comment

The dawn of a new beginning. It's Walker time, probably a few months earlier than planned. Love seeing a baby rooster evolve. The big warriors forwards will certainly test him. Our forwards need to protect him. Excited to see the blossoming of the young fella. Having Radley on the field will give him confidence.

Easts by 8

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                  Today feels like such a pivotal moment in not just the outcome of this season but what we will represent as a side moving forward over the next few years.

Has the back to back premierships stripped a bit of that hunger away and are we a little bit soft under the belly or will this side step up and show the character to grit this game out when their backs are so firmly up against the wall and everyone is writing them off. It’s easy to get excited about some of the individuals playing in today’s game but I want to see something from the team as a collective to give me hope that the hunger and desire is there not just to finish off this season but to build into the next few years.

No excuses today to be off your game, the motivation and desperation is clear. Do the club proud.
                  Indeed.
                  Not easy to win though when the penalties/set restarts are against you 2-12.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    Happy Easter to you all. I love Easter Eggs from cadbury & Ive got 40 to get through.

Not going to give a prediction but I just hope the Chooks win this arvo.
                    If they can win by 7 we will be in 3rd place if we lose 7th spot. Go the Roosters.
                    The sponsors like the team to win, and be up around the top of the ladder...7th would be a total disaster.

Comment

Listed 1-13 no changes.
                      Ikuvalu out, Marschke in

Comment

Ok Ikavalu dropped for Maershke...

Comment

Go Roosters!!!!!

Comment

Trent Robinson has finalised his side to take on the New Zealand Warriors at the Sydney Cricket Ground today at 6:15pm.

Two NRL debutants will line up as Sam Walker and Ben Marschke become Sydney Roosters #1199 and #1200, with Matt Ikuvalu dropping off the bench. The rest of the line up remains as named.

Comment

Can someone tell me about Ben Marschke?

I assume everyone on here knows everything about him.

Comment

"They can't win without Keary".

"They go from a top 4 side to a fringe 8 team."

"The Roosters are gone."

These were some of the ridiculous comments in the media during the week.

Well I say it's a load of rubbish! We aren't a one man team. We have superstars all over the park.

Tonight we change the sentiment amongst those idiotic commentators.

We will adapt to the style of the new players coming into the side. We will reign superior this season and we will give this competition one hell of a shake.

Sam Walker is in earlier than expected. He's been earmarked as an elite player for two years. Let's get behind him.

Keary who I say (no disrespect of course)! But it's time to move on.

Raaaaaaaadley! Raaaaaaaadley!! SMASH 'EM!

GO ROOSTERS!
                                It’s our defense that’s up the creek. We bleed points now unlike the Bondi Wall days. I’d say we are not a chance without fixing up our defense first.
                                “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Working...
                                X