Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Trbojevic injures hamstring again will miss season opener against the Roosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theGman View Post
    I bet Keary is relieved that Turbo is out and not lurking around him.
    You wonder how much that loss changed our season in hindsight. When they shortened the comp and we were 0 and 2 it was like we had to start again with a bang to get back on an even keel. Had we been 1 and 1 maybe we might have taken an approach similar to the one Souffs adopted and ensured we had plenty of petrol in the tank come the finals. Probably over analysing it and maybe it was the los of Radley that really de-railed our season

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

You wonder how much that loss changed our season in hindsight. When they shortened the comp and we were 0 and 2 it was like we had to start again with a bang to get back on an even keel. Had we been 1 and 1 maybe we might have taken an approach similar to the one Souffs adopted and ensured we had plenty of petrol in the tank come the finals. Probably over analysing it and maybe it was the los of Radley that really de-railed our season
      I think you may have answered your own question in that last sentence.

Comment

Apparently, still unofficial, Turbo has having a foot race along the Corso (plaza) in Manly on Saturday night. If true, not too smart. Being a local, have seen him plenty of times looking worse for wear on the weekends.

For us, it's a bonus if he misses round one. Reports say he'll be out until round four.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

It may have helped as well as the Broncs won 2 of 2 and then something happened as they looked like 17 novices picked from an EOI and handed jumpers, socks and shorts etc and told your the Broncos' NRL side now

Comment

man the guy is a gun and seems like a decent bloke. he just has no luck and i guess manly have got to start looking at him and what they pay him , if he only averages 12 games a season, similar to us and cords i guess. i guess manly chances of making the 8 rely on tommy and foran staying on the park ...i wpuldnt be confident.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Like I posted in the Top 8 for 2021, Manly have a top 8 side but they will not have their best 17 on the paddock for a long enough period to make it.
              In saying that his younger brother might come in for him at FB & be better.
              posted a few years ago about his brother and how much he looks like tom, but he doesnt have the speed and has mostly played in the bachrow i think

Comment

Working...
              X