14 Nat Butcher
    15 Adam Keighran
    16 Daniel Suluka-Fifita
    17 Lindsay Collins
    18 Matt Ikuvalu
    19 Egan Butcher
    20 Sam Walker
    21 Freddy Lussick
    Our halves combination makes me miss the great Kyle Flanno. God help us if Keary gets properly injured this season.

Comment

That’s a very strong 1-17, add Keary in place of Hutch and you have the side that should start against Manly in Rd1. Keighran is an interesting one. I wonder where he’ll play. Maybe in the 14 role until Verrills is back up to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Our halves combination makes me miss the great Kyle Flanno. God help us if Keary gets properly injured this season.
        With Walker, Lam, Keighran and Hutcho we've got a decent lot of halves IMO. Presumably Verrills and Rads will be back pretty soon too?

Could be like that year where Pearce got suspended, Maloney left and we were like hmmm... sure... Hasting, Watson and Nikorima will be fiiine though. Man that season s*cked! Started with so much promise too...

Nup not 2021! We've got it this year... top 4 again I reckon. Most importantly, none of our halves are d!ckheads.
        Last edited by ism22; 02-24-2021, 06:06 PM.

Comment

seems like walker's listed for both games. presumably he'll start for the bears, play a half and then come on for a while in firsts.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
            seems like walker's listed for both games. presumably he'll start for the bears, play a half and then come on for a while in firsts.
            Just like the old days. Play well in reserves and you’d get to sit on the bench for first grade.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

With Walker, Lam, Keighran and Hutcho we've got a decent lot of halves IMO. Presumably Verrills and Rads will be back pretty soon too?

Could be like that year where Pearce got suspended, Maloney left and we were like hmmm... sure... Hasting, Watson and Nikorima will be fiiine though. Man that season s*cked! Started with so much promise too...

Nup not 2021! We've got it this year... top 4 again I reckon. Most importantly, none of our halves are d!ckheads.
              Can’t expect much from Walker this year IF he gets a run. Keren or whatever his name is couldn’t crack into The Warriors side. Hutcho makes Flanno look quick. And Lam would have cracked a spot at the beginning of last year and we wouldn’t have bought Flanno if he was that good.

If Keary is unavailable we have very little.
              Last edited by Thirteen; 02-24-2021, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Can’t expect much from Walker this year IF he gets a run. Keren or whatever his name is couldn’t crack into The Warriors side. Hutcho makes Flanno look quick. And Lam would have cracked a spot at the beginning of last year and we wouldn’t have bought Flanno if he was that good.

If Keary is unavailable we have very little.
                Mate if Keary goes down surely you or one of us boys will get the call up? Hutchison is useless and Lam isn't ready to be the dominant half. I like our chances

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post

Mate if Keary goes down surely you or one of us boys will get the call up? Hutchison is useless and Lam isn't ready to be the dominant half. I like our chances
                  I'm ready and waiting. Send us a PM when you're ready Robbo...

Comment

Bears team. I will 100% be watching this... Suaalii, Walker and Volkman all playing together sheeeesh
                    1 Brad Abbey
                    2 Moala Graham-Taufa
                    3 Joseph Suaalii
                    4 Tony Satini
                    5 Lani Graham-Taufa
                    6 Ronald Volkman
                    7 Sam Wakler
                    8 Tuku Hau-Taphuha
                    9 Freddy Lussick
                    10 Fletcher Baker
                    11 Egan Butcher
                    12 Naufahu Whyte
                    13 Max Bailey
                    14 Coby Thomas
                    15 Elih Jackson
                    16 Jerry Key
                    17 Michael Fenn
                    18 Ben Thomas
                    19 Ben Marschke
                    20 Josh Ralph
                    21 Josh Bergamin
                    22 Sione Hopoate
                    23 Tom Carr
                    Is Sione Hopoate one of John Hopoate's many kids? - he looks like he is

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Is Sione Hopoate one of John Hopoate's many kids? - he looks like he is
                      Yeah he is. Played in the trial against the tigers last week and played well

Comment

Yeah he is. Played in the trial against the tigers last week and played well
                        Another outside back I'm guessing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                          That’s a very strong 1-17, add Keary in place of Hutch and you have the side that should start against Manly in Rd1. Keighran is an interesting one. I wonder where he’ll play. Maybe in the 14 role until Verrills is back up to speed.
                          He has been training as a utility, ‘aubo’ like role as the a new mr fix it to go in where needed

Comment

No hitout for Radley or Verills yet both are expected to be fit for round 1!? HMMMMMMMMMMM, something leads me to believe neither will be ready in 2 weeks but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Another outside back I'm guessing?
                              Yep

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                                No hitout for Radley or Verills yet both are expected to be fit for round 1!? HMMMMMMMMMMM, something leads me to believe neither will be ready in 2 weeks but we'll see.
                                That might be the case elo...back for Souths when we sit on 4pts!

Comment

Working...
                                X