No announcement yet.

Roosters February 20th trial against the Tigers will be livestreamed on NRL.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Volkman can goal kick aswell. Is this kid in our top 30 holy shit?

Comment

It was only a trial but that was an encouraging win. Happy for all the boys.

Comment

A few good potentials there Volkman,Whyte standouts.
        But what instincts volkman has ..hope he progresses we have a live wire here
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Solid enough to be able to handle the defensive side of it. Bit early to be writing him off
          Just giving an opinion.

Comment

I liked JWH junior Thomas or whatever
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Good effort. Volkman was terrific and our best. Was really happy with our resilience. Still a lot of work to do with ball discipline.
              Last edited by roosterchook; 02-20-2021, 08:30 PM.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

A friend of mine was telling me a year ago how he was speaking to a junior coach at the Roosters who was telling him about a special player coming up in the ranks with the surname Volkman..

Looks like he may be a good one..

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                  I liked JWH junior Thomas or whatever
                  Always been a fan of Ben Thomas mate, he has just taken a little time to progress!

Comment

Jesse Marschke played halfback when the Roosters U20's won the comp with Radley, Momorovski, Butcher, Sitilli & Farmersilly I believe.

Comment

Nice dig from the boys esp their defence. You can see everyone was keen to impress. Credit to JT who has been preparing most of these guys.

I agree Volkman of the tree trunk legs looked classy. King Salvo may have been right. Thought Tony Satini, Ben Thomas and the boy Montgomery did some good stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                        Always been a fan of Ben Thomas mate, he has just taken a little time to progress!
                        Good work ethics ..all he needs is a flying elbow and he can take over JWH

Comment

Will Volkman play in flegg or nsw cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                            Nice dig from the boys esp their defence. You can see everyone was keen to impress. Credit to JT who has been preparing most of these guys.

I agree Volkman of the tree trunk legs looked classy. King Salvo may have been right. Thought Tony Satini, Ben Thomas and the boy Montgomery did some good stuff too.
                            The Volkster- many rate him better than Walker - might not get a 30 player contract as if they sign someone externally or promote internally to replace Cords (salaey cap relief) that player will be number 29 so only one spot left to fill the 30 player squad - should at least get a development contract - 2 of these left

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/02/20/...-wests-tigers/

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                              Volkman is a midget. Too small and too much of a target in defence. This will be the highest level he gets to in my opinion.
                              Not many halves are giants though - I think you will be wrong about Volkman- may not be with the Chooks though his NRL pathway

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                                Will Volkman play in flegg or nsw cup?
                                Flegg at first

Comment

Working...
                                X