X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad this has finally been sorted. Uncle Nick always gets his man

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
      Whats the go with Sam Walker having been released to check out other options.....
      I heard Manu asked if he could explore his options because he wants to play hooker and Friend isn't retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
        Suaalii reportedly starts training with us on Monday also the Roosters are going to apply to the NRL Commission to allow him to play from round 1 2021 while he will still be 17.
        I thought I read he was quite heavily invested in studying for the HSC and Souths had worked around that for him this year. If that's the case I can't imagine him playing first grade this year.

Surely he couldn't attend first team training if he's still at school?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

I thought I read he was quite heavily invested in studying for the HSC and Souths had worked around that for him this year. If that's the case I can't imagine him playing first grade this year.

Think its more to have the exemption in place just in case he is required to play at some point before he turns 18, if everyone is healthy I doubt he plays first grade before he turns 18.

Comment

It's a new day ROOSTERS FANS im f......kn excited about our long term future ahead!!!

10 more premierships in a row coming up chook COCKADOODLEDOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Dean Ritchie said something similar on the Big Sports breakfast this morning

Comment

zero tackle quoting the tele -

'Suaalii was contracted with the Rabbitohs for 2021 on a deal that would see him earn $60,000. However, after the hype that clouded him at Souths, the King’s product has opted for a move to their rivals in a deal reportedly worth less than at Redfern.'

don't know what we're paying him in 2022 but sounds like he's not all about the money. bennet's a great coach but he won't be there after next year so makes sense for a young bloke starting out to jump ship and get with the strength

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  As soon as the Roosters pay them what they are after it will happen.
                  Yep... ~$50k in 'fark you' money by the sound of it?

Good to see that common sense prevailed.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rooster

I'd be surprised if he's heavily invested in study. Most League players aren't; Terry Hill mumbled about how he was impervious to education in a nightmare recall of his learning experience back in the day. The fact is that lads and gals can't leave school before they are 17 these days - the youth unemployment figures are an embarrassment.
                    Where is he at? The King's School on a "scholarship"? No way heavily invested - token islander.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

If Souths were going to be exempt to play him at the age of 17 it would seem logical that the same situation would still apply for him at the Roosters. Perhaps the question is does Robbo want a 17 year old playing first grade?
                      Screw Robbo! Do I want a 17 year old playing first grade?

Comment

I hope we pay Souths in cash. In five cent coins.

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n859631][QUOTE=Rooster

I'd be surprised if he's heavily invested in study. Most League players aren't; Terry Hill mumbled about how he was impervious to education in a nightmare recall of his learning experience back in the day. The fact is that lads and gals can't leave school before they are 17 these days - the youth unemployment figures are an embarrassment.
                          Where is he at? The King's School on a "scholarship"? No way heavily invested - token islander.

[/QUOTE]

You know nothing. My nephew is friends with the guy and tells me he is very humble and polite and studied very hard this year.

Comment

He should do IB... my old school sent me a newsletter saying 80% of their students got ATARs of 90 or above. I was like 'whaaaat?!?' because they've dropped outta the top-100 HSC schools.

Turns out everybody does IB now and a pass grade in it guarantees you an ATAR of 90. Such a scam IMO. However, it makes no sense doing the HSC these days because it's a pain (I hated it) and you learn nothing from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post

"No way heavily invested - Token Islander"?

How about go **** yourself you racist slither of pigshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                                "No way heavily invested - Token Islander"?

How about go **** yourself you racist slither of pigshit.
                                Yes he is , apparently that's what you get with a highly educated moron like Pado

Comment

Working...
                                X