Vermin demand Toops for Suaalii release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
    Wont happen I hope , but the way we gave up on the Latrine thing with the vermin and basically paid them to take him makes me wonder sometimes
    Yep one of the weakest moves that I can remember from the club, this would be worse.

Comment

What would happen if he he stayed signed with Souths, but turned up to our training sessions? They can't physically force him to train with them, their only course of action would be to sack him leaving him free to join us.

Comment

Dw as expected roosters have instantly denied this offer - telegraph reporting Souths just want more money now

“The Rabbitohs, who are resigned to Suaalii joining their arch rivals, inquired about the potential of the Roosters releasing State of Origin winger Daniel Tupou but that was instantly rejected by the Roosters. Instead the Rabbitohs want financial compensation for releasing the youngster. The development fee is set at $25,000 but the Rabbitohs want more than double that amount.”

Comment

50k is all it would take? I'll happily chip in a few bucks if Souffs spend it on a good cause like a dental program in Redfern or a Drug & DV Rehab Retreat for Burgarse.
          Last edited by Tommy Smith; 11-24-2020, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            50k is all it would take? I'll happily cheap in a few bucks if Souffs spend it on a good cause like a dental program in Redfern or a Drug & DV Rehab Retreat for Burgarse.
            Agreed - if it’s that amount and no player swap required, just give them the money and end this crap. They’ll be more sour later.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
              What would happen if he he stayed signed with Souths, but turned up to our training sessions? They can't physically force him to train with them, their only course of action would be to sack him leaving him free to join us.
              I think literally the only issue is that if he kicked stones, the NRL would ask for a 'please explain' before providing him with NRL rego.

Nothing's stopping him from walking out. However as gatekeepers, the NRL have the power to leave the door shut if he displays contrary conduct. I wouldn't wanna push it... they can't stop you walking but they don't have to do business with you in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                Dw as expected roosters have instantly denied this offer - telegraph reporting Souths just want more money now

“The Rabbitohs, who are resigned to Suaalii joining their arch rivals, inquired about the potential of the Roosters releasing State of Origin winger Daniel Tupou but that was instantly rejected by the Roosters. Instead the Rabbitohs want financial compensation for releasing the youngster. The development fee is set at $25,000 but the Rabbitohs want more than double that amount.”
                let's keep it at 25 and throw in a box of tissues

Comment

actually they can buy their own tissues

Comment

Phuk me, April 1st was months ago.

Lol souffs can go get phucked.

Should of NEVER allowed this shit excuse of a club back in the comp.

One comp in the last 50 years lol.

Just an embarassing club, without a dental plan. Should be sponsored by Centrelink, but do not want my hard earned taxes subsidising such a shit club.

Lol souffs, get phucked!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      50k is all it would take? I'll happily chip in a few bucks if Souffs spend it on a good cause like a dental program in Redfern or a Drug & DV Rehab Retreat for Burgarse.
                      You'd be better off investing that money in my old ford XD I had towed to the tip 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                        See now all those vermin lovers on here might see were I get my pathological hate for these scum , When they were finally kick out of the comp they should have stayed kicked out .Dirty toothless Centrelink drug addicts ,
                        No it's perfectly normal. I surveyed a 100 people as Tony Barber used to say on Family Feud..

Poor gentle Toups..I don't want him anywhere near that rabble. The thought of him playing there is quite distressing. They'd eat him alive. Trading players shouldn't be allowed. They are human beings, not bubblegum cards.
                        I don't think I've ever gone through a thread and clicked the 'like' button on so many posts. There is some funny stuff on here. Seriously, they have some nerve. It warms my heart though to see so many of us defending the decision. Toups is such a gentleman and I know I keep saying the 2013 grand final is my favourite, but it really is thanks to him.
                        Last edited by redwhiteblue; 11-24-2020, 08:14 PM.
                        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

This is 100% spitefulness from Phonechucker and Bennett against us. After we gave them Latrell on a platter last year.

Comment

Keep dreaming South Sydney.
                            Toops is a proud Rooster and will never play for the scum. He will hang up his boots playing for the RWB.
                            I can only hope that everyone associated with South Sydney drowns in the cesspool of sewage and faeces that exists on that side of Anzac Parade.

Comment

Absolutely no way. Toops is one of my favourites and there is no way the club would let such a loyal and proud rooster go to such a scummy club. Unbelievable when you consider what the Roosters did to allow Latrell to leave while still contracted to us. In fact I believe we paid the vermin to take him. In fact I’ve always believed Latrell plotted to leave the roosters and join Souffs earlier in the year while in camp with Cody Wanker and JAC in SOO. Once the roosters got wind of it we withdrew our offer making him look stupid parading about at other clubs pretending to be interested in them while all the while waiting for Souffs to get money from the Burgess retirement so as to sign him up. So swallow your so called ‘pride’ vermin and face up to the fact Nick has now got you back for taking Latrell away. It’s also pathetic to use a 17 year old as a pawn in another chapter of your petty, juvenile and stupid book of feuds. Oh and Bennett is just as bad and really fits in well at such an arrogant club.

Comment

Just logged in and saw the headlines, haven't read comments yet . Would assume they are along the lines of get well and truly ****ed ! TOOPS is going nowhere , what a load of boiled bunny Shiite .

Comment

Working...
                                X