Vermin demand Toops for Suaalii release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConGa View Post
    Very petty coming from souffs. They're rather play tit for tat politics rather than looking after the wellbeing of a young player
    Thats exactly what it is.

According to a fox news article today, the main motivator is they are worried about losing face among their toophless fanbase.

Comment

lols

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
        They got Latrell for a bargain, FFS!
        Yeah, after us allowing Latrell to go over this is even more pathetic.

Who's at the helm over there, Trump?

Comment

lol@souffs

Nice to see that "Souffs Cares" about the welfare of the kid they plan to sit down for a season.

Comment

Typical Souffs move even though we were happy to give Latrell away. I'm worried about this move now, everyone is hyping this kid up and what happens if he flops or doesn't meet his potential? His team look worse off by the way they've approached leaving. Christian didn't get released for us to get in a saga. Couldn't we just wait and could've gotten the Morris' to retire at the end of the season and then kept both Christian and gotten Suaalii?

Comment

The filthy vermin from Redfern can go stick it where the sun does not shine as far as i am concerned.

Comment

Pretty bad look for the self-proclaimed 'proudest' team in the NRL, having a cry about a 17 year old kid wanting to leave them.
                We should've never let that scum back in the comp

Comment

No. Absolutely not. I’d rather wait for Suaalii and have both he Toops the year after. They can f*ck right off.

Comment

See now all those vermin lovers on here might see were I get my pathological hate for these scum , When they were finally kick out of the comp they should have stayed kicked out .Dirty toothless Centrelink drug addicts ,

Comment

Let Souths keep him for the year and pay for him , it will screw up their salary cap, I'd be calling there bluff.

Comment

Phark souffs.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                          Phark souffs.
                          This!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                            See now all those vermin lovers on here might see were I get my pathological hate for these scum , When they were finally kick out of the comp they should have stayed kicked out .Dirty toothless Centrelink drug addicts ,
                            And thats just their good points.

Thankfully I think vermin lovers are pretty scarce here.

Comment

I’d be happy for him to come in 2022. He’s too young for first grade next season and a further year of physical and mental growth won’t harm. Plus he’ll have a genuine hatred for Souths which is a great thing.

Comment

Suaali's camp simply need to start threatening legal action if they want this to progress anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X