No announcement yet.

Sualli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters to the best centre in the game: We only want players here who want to be here, you can go now.
    Rabbitohs to teenage boy: No stay, we'll pay you to stay and do nothing even though we know you don't want to be here.

One club has won 2 grand finals in the last 3 years, the other has choked at the prelim final 3 times in the last 3 years.

Can you guess who is who?

Comment

• This spiteful move by Souths turn Sualli into a genuine Rooster. He will hate South’s more than most. Perfect for our club.

Comment

• What a petty, spiteful and small-willy response from Souffs.

Comment

• Where are the numerous media reports questioning Souffs motives? If this was Easts pulling this stunt every man and his dog would be out by now baying for blood.

The asshole decisions makers in Redfern need to be held accountable for holding this kid back.

Comment

• what did souths do for him? he's not a souths junior but what did they do for him that justifies them trying to keep someone who would be good for league from playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by zac View Post
              what did souths do for him? he's not a souths junior but what did they do for him that justifies them trying to keep someone who would be good for league from playing?
              they gave him a bucket load of money and a contract, But I guess as we see now days it matters not
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

• I believe the Roosters & Souths will work it out,. The delay would be down to a cash figure that Souths would want from the Roosters & as soon as that is sorted I think the deal will go ahead for him to be at the Chooks for 2021.

Comment

• Pissing money against a wall for an Internet sensation. The club needs a goalkicker who kicks at 80%+ not some flat track bully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

they gave him a bucket load of money and a contract, But I guess as we see now days it matters not
                    how much money kb? anyone know what contracts he's had with souths?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                      Pissing money against a wall for an Internet sensation. The club needs a goalkicker who kicks at 80%+ not some flat track bully.
                      Can the kid kick goals?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

He got paid $60k a year to provide his expert services to Souffs. That's not really a lot of cash and he earned every cent.

To tell you all a little story (which you can happily ignore) I was paid about $70k a year as a 'paralegal' while doing my law degree (plus they paid for my studies). A bunch of PAs moved on and I progressively took over their duties on top of my paralegal duties (plus had a bunch of pretty junior lawyers kicking me around, asking me to do their admin too). After being admitted as a lawyer, work gave me more and more complex legal work on top of the paralegal and PA duties. However, they refused to bump my pay up or re-classify me as a 'lawyer' (while removing my PA/paralegal duties... most of which were never part of my contract but I did them, thinking I'd get a leg up).

After 2 years of the above BS, somebody quite senior said 'you should apply for our graduate program (grads got paid less than me)... that might prepare you for a legal role in another year's time'. I applied elsewhere, got a better offer and then handed them my notice. The big boss was like 'WTF?!??? YOU CANNOT DO THIS!!! WHAT WILL ALL OF US DO WITHOUT PAs, A PARALEGAL AND YOUR CAPACITY TO DO LEGAL WORK ON THAT SORTA SALARY?!?!? THIS IS SO UNGRATEFUL OF YOU... WE PAID FOR YOU LR UNI AND MADE YOU... YOU HAVE TO STAY UNTIL WE FIND SUITABLE REPLACEMENTS'.

No, I didn't. I'd done what I was paid for and they'd squeezed as much outta me as they could. They were the dawgs trying to block me from taking up a better opportunity. Same with Suaalii. In fact, Souffs should be re-named the farking Long Bay daaawgs for this alone.

Comment

• What did he do for Souths, not much that many other kids would do for free. But they still gave a young kid $6K pa so you can't say they game him nothing.
                          ISM, big difference is he is on a contract and in your story you employer was stupid for not having binding terms in regards to paying for your uni But then again RL contracts don't seem to mean anything anyway.
                          I have also heard they paid his school fees bit also heard he was on a scholarship so who knows.

Honestly I could not give a fly eff whether he comes to the Roosters or not nor when he comes. As long as he gives all he has and is loyal when he is here I will be happy.
                          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                          sigpic

Comment

• Souffs wanted us to give up Latrell early which we did. Now the shoe is on the other foot and surprise surprise, they do the opposite. What a scummy club
                            EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                              Souffs wanted us to give up Latrell early which we did. Now the shoe is on the other foot and surprise surprise, they do the opposite. What a scummy club
                              We benefited by freeing up some salary cap space, dont think we would have payed latrell to not play.

souths can’t play the kid til September anyway, and he’s not costing them anything in the cap, so no rush for them I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

We benefited by freeing up some salary cap space, dont think we would have payed latrell to not play.

souths can’t play the kid til September anyway, and he’s not costing them anything in the cap, so no rush for them I suppose.
                                I agree, I’ve changed my opinion. The last post I did was I guess a reflex post to hearing about the news. Thinking about it now it gives us a year to get our cap in order to keep players like Crichton which has been a talking point of late
                                EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Working...
                                X