Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sualli?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some impressive qualifications here. I on the other hand was kicked out of high school as a 15 year old. So I went to work and earned 7 pound a week. big bickies huh.
    But I achieved a degree with honors from the university of life and never looked back.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

      The razors were an urban myth!
      Urban myth was to keep you away from the real issues at that place!

      Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kramer View Post
        Some impressive qualifications here. I on the other hand was kicked out of high school as a 15 year old. So I went to work and earned 7 pound a week. big bickies huh.
        But I achieved a degree with honors from the university of life and never looked back.
        Often that’s the best type of degree.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
          In fairness to Paddo, what has this got to do with big Joe?
          Aah...nothing. But I think it’s fair to say that Paddo’s been guilty of derailing a thread or two in the past with unrelated content.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kramer View Post
            Some impressive qualifications here. I on the other hand was kicked out of high school as a 15 year old. So I went to work and earned 7 pound a week. big bickies huh.
            But I achieved a degree with honors from the university of life and never looked back.
            Well done mun. Each to their own. Success can be measured in so many different ways. As long as it’s brought joy and happiness in your life, it’s all that counts.
            Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

              Well done mun. Each to their own. Success can be measured in so many different ways. As long as it’s brought joy and happiness in your life, it’s all that counts.
              Very well said . Success should be measured on you contribution to family , friends and community as well as yourself

              Comment


              • Back on topic.

                I believe it’s a done deal and I think it’ll be announced early next week.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Half time View Post
                  Back on topic.

                  I believe it’s a done deal and I think it’ll be announced early next week.
                  Your mail is usually on the money , so I await with excited anticipation.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Half time View Post
                    Back on topic.

                    I believe it’s a done deal and I think it’ll be announced early next week.
                    FWIW, i see Joseph most afternoons when picking up my daughter from training. He's filled out significantly in comparison to the physique we've all seen on those youtube highlights.
                    Without question he's going to be some unit in a few years time, in the Izzy Folau mould.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by OMR View Post
                      Your mail is usually on the money , so I await with excited anticipation.
                      Please enlighten me to what mail Half time has been on the money with?
                      Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                      You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                      Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                      Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                        Please enlighten me to what mail Half time has been on the money with?
                        Why ? You can do your own research and look up his previous mail.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by OMR View Post
                          Why ? You can do your own research and look up his previous mail.
                          But I don’t want to look up his previous posts, I want you to enlighten me. Surely that’s to hard for an intelligent man like you.
                          Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                          You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                          Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                          Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                          Comment


                          • Apparently the Verm will pay him to sit out 2021

                            https://www.zerotackle.com/rabbitohs...son-nrl-83172/

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                              Apparently the Verm will pay him to sit out 2021

                              https://www.zerotackle.com/rabbitohs...son-nrl-83172/
                              I’ve heard greenturd allowed vermin to medically retire him
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                                Apparently the Verm will pay him to sit out 2021

                                https://www.zerotackle.com/rabbitohs...son-nrl-83172/
                                Classic lol@souffs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X