No announcement yet.

Strom vs 6 again sooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't care who wins the gf as long as it's not the Vermin or faiders , so go Storm and the Riff

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

I believe we have the edge on them in success this millennium, with what we've done to them the last two years.

Don't really want them to claw one back. I can handle Penrith because it's predictable and once they win, they can be targeted next year.
      Nah fk Panthers.. still haven’t let go of 2003
      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

The Raiders are lucky to be only 18 down. They have got away with 2 of the most BS calls ever.

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

Fair point.

Comment

Looks like Canberra spent all there luck bounce points last week.

am I the only one that hopes Storm win the premiership? Can’t stand souffs or panthers and storm remind me a lot of our professionalism and I can’t hate a team just cos there success
            I'm on your page ,I want south's to beat penrith tomorrow then get smashed in the gf

Comment

This is enjoyable - even with the Flunker robbing The fox of a try.

Comment

Panthers to win for me, best of a bad bunch and , yes , they have had a dream ride . So any nsw side Barring Souffs!

Comment

Since we're out I want storm to win the GF because it's really a non-event in nrl circles and no one really cares. Any of the other teams it will be in the press everywhere you look
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by doves07 View Post

I'm on your page ,I want south's to beat penrith tomorrow then get smashed in the gf
                    Not worth the risk , what happens if Panthers and the vermin have a agreement not to turn up and play the gf because of a disagreement with the NRL and then the Vermin turn up kick off score a try and claim the prize. Hang on that was 1909 . I do hold a grudge

Comment

Storm can travel a day before the grand final to prepare.
                      I want Souths to lose tomorrow then Penrith screw their winning streak by losing the big one, it’ll wipe the smug smile from Cleary’s face.

Comment

Don't wanna see Cam Smith go out with a win.

Happy for the Riff or Vermin to win (preferably the Riff - don't give a shyte about 2003 as they beat us fair and square m). Don't like either club but hate the Drizz + Smith more than anything.

Basically I don't want anybody to win, I just wanna see him lose and FINALLY fukking retire rather than constantly trying to milk 'Smith's last game' as a reason to give them a free premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

2014 and 2017 were pretty embarrassing too.
                          2014 was a stitch up and I'll agree 2017 sucked because we lost to an inferior team. Maybe the raiders will make the scoreline respectable.

The only thing that comes close to coughing up 24 pts to start a prelim is SKDs try assist to darius boyd in 2015.

I must add it's fun to read other people's preferences on demise and success of other teams

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

Panthers to win for me, best of a bad bunch and , yes , they have had a dream ride . So any nsw side Barring Souffs!
                            For me I’d just find it hilarious to have panthers win so many in a row just to lose the GF... that would be comedy gold for me.
                            My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                            My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

I'll also have to respectfully disagree with anyone who wants souffs anywhere near a GF let alone win one, ism, leave the wacky to me ok bro?

Comment

Sensational watching Kafusi barreled by Valemi

Comment

Working...
                                X