Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strom vs 6 again sooks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    The season being called off this week because of COVID would solve everything.
    I hope Souffs cop a flogging tomorrow and tonight's winner score five tries over Luai and wipe that fkn cocky cnut's smile off his face. I'd gladly hand him a box of tissues.

    Comment


    • #47
      Watching Rapana get manhandled and play like trash is glorious.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
        The season being called off this week because of COVID would solve everything.
        I hope Souffs cop a flogging tomorrow and tonight's winner score five tries over Luai and wipe that fkn cocky cnut's smile off his face. I'd gladly hand him a box of tissues.
        How funny would that be , not the covid bit but the fact we would still be reigning premieres

        Comment


        • #49
          Wasted!

          I really wanted to give the Faiders my support as a sign of respect after knocking us out but really, what a wasted top four spot they really are. Let’s not forget also, they were pretty lucky to even be in last years GF anyway.

          Are they the biggest pretenders in the comp?
          Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

          Comment


          • #50
            Ok for those that hate Smith, at 37 to make that try stopping tackle on Cotric who is very hard to stop... nothing but praise from me!

            Comment


            • #51
              Just watching how good Melbourne are with Smith leading the charge, can we just take a moment to appreciate how great the 2018-2019 Roosters were to knock them out in b2b years?

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                Ok for those that hate Smith, at 37 to make that try stopping tackle on Cotric who is very hard to stop... nothing but praise from me!
                Agree don't understand the hate , does the best for his team , dam good player

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                  Just watching how good Melbourne are with Smith leading the charge, can we just take a moment to appreciate how great the 2018-2019 Roosters were to knock them out in b2b years?
                  We can never let the fact we didn't 3peat take any shine of our back to back whatsoever.

                  We may not be reigning premiers next year, but we still sit at the top. Unbelievable.
                  "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Gotta admit to my shadenfreud shame that I enjoyed Ricky's 6 again fake news whinging excuse making pretenders getting whipped by the Storm. Suck shit ricky and your grotty cheating pommie "juniors".

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by stringaz View Post

                      2014 was a stitch up and I'll agree 2017 sucked because we lost to an inferior team. Maybe the raiders will make the scoreline respectable.

                      The only thing that comes close to coughing up 24 pts to start a prelim is SKDs try assist to darius boyd in 2015.

                      I must add it's fun to read other people's preferences on demise and success of other teams
                      2015 we were getting back into the game and then Pearce injured his hammy and it went downhill from their
                      2017 we just were abysmal. Disipline was atrocious I mean we kicked the ball out from the kickoff twice
                      https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...hallenge-2003/

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

                        Agree don't understand the hate , does the best for his team , dam good player
                        Yep, he’s worth every cent of both contracts. (hint, hint)

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Ricky Stuart once again coaches his grand final a week or two before the actual grand final.....predictable.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            As much as i despise the Storm they were impressive and they will win the comp now.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by rozza View Post
                              As much as i despise the Storm they were impressive and they will win the comp now.
                              I tend to agree.
                              Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                The whole Storm vs Raiders game was a laugh fest for me.
                                Great to see the Green Macine pretenders get what they deserved.
                                Everyone was praising CNK after his head high tackles on the Morris boys last week.
                                I posted on Sterlos wrap on Youtube that he would be shown up in defence - he can't tackle.
                                Lo and Behold - 3 days later, Finucane runs over the top of him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X