Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We want 50!

Comment

Wow, I always expected a Storm win but Canberra are awful and have not turned up at all. Storm could put 50 on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        The final straw for me was when Ricky ignored Robbo at last years grand final parade. That was downright disgraceful. This dirty little man doesn’t deserve to win anything.
        And he'll never win anything ever again.

He should thank his lucky stars he had a genius like Brad Fittler plus a host of the game's greats in Mini, Hodgo, Wing, Fitzy and Morley to lead him to his one and only Premiership as a coach.

Comment

It should be 30 nil, most embarrassing prelim I've ever seen from memory

Comment

Yeah I'm not sitting here laughing sadistically at my laptop at all.....Hope they keep it up..Karma is not a very nice lady...
            "It's these little things, they can pull you under
            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
              Looks like Canberra spent all there luck bounce points last week.

am I the only one that hopes Storm win the premiership? Can’t stand souffs or panthers and storm remind me a lot of our professionalism and I can’t hate a team just cos there success
              I want Melbourne winning too. So no you’re not the only one. Of course we can’t support Souths and Ivan “Are you on the bus” Cleary is so disloyal he doesn’t deserve to win. Plus Cleary has been so arrogant and smug in press conferences this year. I don’t think I can stomach watching tomorrow night. Back to Debbie does Dallas I guess.

Comment

am I the only one that hopes Storm win the premiership? Can’t stand souffs or panthers and storm remind me a lot of our professionalism and I can’t hate a team just cos there success
                I believe we have the edge on them in success this millennium, with what we've done to them the last two years.

Don't really want them to claw one back. I can handle Penrith because it's predictable and once they win, they can be targeted next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                  And he'll never win anything ever again.

He should thank his lucky stars he had a genius like Brad Fittler plus a host of the game's greats in Mini, Hodgo, Wing, Fitzy and Morley to lead him to his one and only Premiership as a coach.
                  Yes and he should thank those guys for keeping him in employment for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                    It should be 30 nil, most embarrassing prelim I've ever seen from memory
                    2014 and 2017 were pretty embarrassing too.

Comment

Yeah I'm glad its not us , commentator on nine just said the roosters game has taken it out of them .. fukk I hate the storm though ! They play so energized I cannot believe there isn't some undetectable performance enhancer going on, they are cheating kunts after all ?!

Comment

Storm to win just to annoy the pr1cks that rushed in rule changes with the intent of screwing up Roosters and Storm dominance.

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post
                          Yeah I'm glad its not us , commentator on nine just said the roosters game has taken it out of them .. fukk I hate the storm though ! They play so energized I cannot believe there isn't some undetectable performance enhancer going on, they are cheating kunts after all ?!
                          They all had the week off in the last round and they all had the week off last week too. But they earned that right. No wonder they are fresh. And it looks like they are having a rest again tonight.

Comment

Why can’t they have a fixed box showing Ricky’s head in the corner of the screen. Boxes are great. End this crap and bring on Ricky!

Comment

And I notice the Viking Clap red carpet treatment apparently only applies in finals games vs Easts.....right.

Comment

I want the Storm to win cause I’m not happy with the raiders lot. I would also like souffs to win tomorrow just so they go the GF and then get thrashed by the Storm...I want to see souffs fabs happy. The only problem is, I hope the Storm don’t go missing and let souffs win.

I’m not sure what will happen next week if the storm are in the GF. Will they have to travel on the day and leave after the game as it has been during this comp? It will add an extra hurdle for them for the big game.

Comment

Working...
                                X