No announcement yet.

Toops syndesmosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many errors in Ikavalu's game for my liking, I always expect him to fluff up the play with every touch he gets as he often does.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
      Too many errors in Ikavalu's game for my liking, I always expect him to fluff up the play with every touch he gets as he often does.
      Rubbish.

Comment

Isn’t it about time Hall stepped up? I mean he was supposed to be a prolific try scorer in England yet how many games has he played for us? If he’s on our books he needs to earn his keep and now is as good a time as any to show us all his class or was that just hype? 231 tries in 327 games is not shabby. Has he really been given a chance at the roosters? He’s won heaps of grand finals. He just needs some match practice? Isn’t the time to use him and if he can play our style then he could get things done while Toups is recovering.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/roo...19-p4zsex.html
        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
          Isn’t it about time Hall stepped up? I mean he was supposed to be a prolific try scorer in England yet how many games has he played for us? If he’s on our books he needs to earn his keep and now is as good a time as any to show us all his class or was that just hype? 231 tries in 327 games is not shabby. Has he really been given a chance at the roosters? He’s won heaps of grand finals. He just needs some match practice? Isn’t the time to use him and if he can play our style then he could get things done while Toups is recovering.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/roo...19-p4zsex.html
          mate, just one problem, English super league is somewhere between nrl reserve grade and nrl , with a lot of easy beats. so yea any try scoring record should be taken with a grain of salt. however he definitely has positives , his metres gained, he turns like a road train but that may be match practice.

Comment

Toops out for 6 weeks, requires surgery on the ankle. Bloody huge loss for us, was arguably playing career best footy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
              Toops out for 6 weeks, requires surgery on the ankle. Bloody huge loss for us, was arguably playing career best footy.
              oh well, at least it's not 10 weeks. interested to see if robbo puts the morris boys together on the same side.

Comment

When Nathan Brown came back from the UK he was singing Halls praises, saying he was the best winger in the world. Take what he says with a strawberry milk shake

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                  When Nathan Brown came back from the UK he was singing Halls praises, saying he was the best winger in the world. Take what he says with a strawberry milk shake
                  6 years ago he may have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

6 years ago he may have been.
                    That's true, I wonder how many players would make a world team that have not played in the NRL. Alex Walmsley would go close

Comment

That's true, I wonder how many players would make a world team that have not played in the NRL. Alex Walmsley would go close
                      Our two props are better but yes he is good.

Comment

I'd like to see him play over here

Comment

This is becoming harder and harder. But if we can win it ...it willbe even more glorious.

Comment

Very disappointed for Toups, but Ryan Hall really has an opportunity now if ever there was one. At the moment, I too have some reservations about Iku, but our varying opinions on him might be moot as Robbo may not have any choice but to include them both at different stages anyway. Time will tell, but I hope Hall can finally show us what he can produce. Scoring his first try with us for starters would be good!
                            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Someone mentioned earlier Hall normally plays on Toups side so this might be his chance to show his A game

Comment

Originally posted by ConGa View Post
                                Someone mentioned earlier Hall normally plays on Toups side so this might be his chance to show his A game
                                Played pretty much all his club footy on the left, played on the right for England though a few times

Comment

Working...
                                X