No announcement yet.

Toops syndesmosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao what a load of rubbish, Keary is not "feeling the strain." And surely it's time to end the Hall experiment and put Ikuvalu in for the next little while, thought he looked good in the first two rounds pre covid.
    #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Hall played most of his career on the left side and only went to right when he came here and a few tests

Comment

Ikavalu is a better more exciting player than what Hall is.

Comment

Hall's carries are invaluable.

I'd say Robbo has a fair idea what he's doing. Hence why he picks Hall over Iku.

Comment

Last year we had heaps of games where we had 3 players out and quite a few gsmes where we had up to 5 out and won the comp.
            The GF was the only game we fielded our full side.
            WITH 3 OF THEM NOT RETURNING ITS GONNA BE A BIG HURDLE THIS YEAR..
            Lets see how it unfolds...if we can beat cowgirls next week and cruise the next 3 games we will be right
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

don't know if we know the results of the tests but nrl physio says the grading is important. depending on grading he will be out for 1-10 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
                I'd rather Ikuvalu than Hall
                Iku for sure. Been saying for a while that I would like to see him get more game time.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                  Iku for sure. Been saying for a while that I would like to see him get more game time.
                  100% agree. In both their opportunities Iku has been far more impressive
                  #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

I'm lookinmg forward to Hall getting a game on his preferred side. Obviously not as good in the air as Toops but his carries from the back will make up for that

Comment

I don't trust Ikavalu under the high ball & i definitely don't trust his one on one defence.

Anyhow doesn't matter what any of us think because Robbo is going to choose Ryan Hall on one of the wings.

What holds the most interest for me is if he moves Brett to the left wing next to Josh or prefers him to stay on the right to keep his combination with Manu.

Comment

We need Hall's yardage to start our sets with Toops out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Do you know the likely make-up for the Bears President's Cup team mate? i.e. will our top 30 Easts guys be included.
                          From what I know the bears team will be a combo of nsw cup bears team that aren’t contracted to roosters and their jersey flegg squad

so no one in the roosters top 30 (I don’t think) but players who have been part of roosters pre season like Freebairn, Bailey, Deitz (all definitely in their squad as per their recent video) but I don’t think we’ll see hutch, ikavalu, kepaoa etc can/will play for them unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

From what I know the bears team will be a combo of nsw cup bears team that aren’t contracted to roosters and their jersey flegg squad

so no one in the roosters top 30 (I don’t think) but players who have been part of roosters pre season like Freebairn, Bailey, Deitz (all definitely in their squad as per their recent video) but I don’t think we’ll see hutch, ikavalu, kepaoa etc can/will play for them unfortunately
                            Thanks mate. Thats a bugger...worst call made this year was cancelling the Canterbury Cup.

Comment

i wonder if it might be an idea to have brett and josh on the same side. i'm thinking that tupes has made a few uncharacteristic errors in his last 2 games and joey hasn't been bad at right centre but hasn't been a star and that they might play better with each other when tupes comes back. the morris boys are brilliant but bring a diff old school kind of energy and maybe they'd go well together and tupes and joey might develop a bit of magic of their own.

but probably a case of it ain't broke don't fix it.

Comment

Robbo will either have Maubs at centre and Manu wing or Hall on the wing. It will be a test of their resolve going forward- players have to adept to their new or increased role i.e Butcher (if Liu isn't playing lock) as a ball player not ball runner and more minutes- Flanagan in attack to take some pressure of Keary
                                Last edited by King Salvo; 07-04-2020, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X