Bloodbath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodbath

We're going to put 40 on Melbourne. Could be a record.

I can feel it.

not a crazy feeling

Comment

Pipes kinda high again
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I hope so, but I don't think it will happen.

Comment

That bench looks very weak without Liu, Rads and Verrills. I expect this to be a very close game. Wouldn't be surprised if Melbourne get us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

I can feel it.
            Great post! We need to set our goals high, and this game is a very good place to start.

Comment

This should be a good spectacle but I don’t see either side being too happy or upset with any result. This game imo is irrelevant in the context of the season as both sides will be there at the pointy end anyway when they will more than likely meet again and make it really count.

To me, if both sides get through this injury and suspension free, their winners.

Us by 8.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                This should be a good spectacle but I don’t see either side being too happy or upset with any result. This game imo is irrelevant in the context of the season as both sides will be there at the pointy end anyway when they will more than likely meet again and make it really count.

To me, if both sides get through this injury and suspension free, their winners.

Us by 8.
                Sounds like you are trying to console yourself if we lose. C’mon mate we’ve got this.

Comment

I know they won't put much on us without Munster.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                    I know they won't put much on us without Munster.
                    They haven’t put much on us with Munster.

Comment

Melbourne to win and Papenhuasen to score paying $8.83..... I'll take some of that. Not because I want us to lose, but it's ridiculous value.
                      Last edited by NorfolkStreetKid; 07-02-2020, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Ride em hard Pipe.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Sounds like you are trying to console yourself if we lose. C’mon mate we’ve got this.
                          Incorrect. I expect us to win but as I said. This is nothing game to both sides based on the realistic expectation for later in the season.

This is a shortened season and we are almost halfway through it so now's the time to stay fit and healthy. We cannot have a repeat of last weekend.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

I’m always expecting us to win but talk of a 40+ score line against a team like the Storm scares me. A win and no further injuries will do me fine,

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

I can feel it.
                              Storm will be no easybeats...take them lightly and we'll pay a hefty price.
                              Gotta stop lulu from scoring tries outside opposition wingers...ours especially.
                              Watched 2018 GF yesterday.
                              If we can play with that intensity and skill again tonite we can win.
                              Can.
                              We must play our best to win.

Comment

Working...
                              X