Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloodbath

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bloodbath

    We're going to put 40 on Melbourne. Could be a record.

    I can feel it.

  • #2
    not a crazy feeling

    Comment


    • #3
      Pipes kinda high again
      Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

      Comment


      • #4
        I hope so, but I don't think it will happen.

        Comment


        • #5
          That bench looks very weak without Liu, Rads and Verrills. I expect this to be a very close game. Wouldn't be surprised if Melbourne get us.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
            We're going to put 40 on Melbourne. Could be a record.

            I can feel it.
            Great post! We need to set our goals high, and this game is a very good place to start.

            Comment


            • #7
              This should be a good spectacle but I don’t see either side being too happy or upset with any result. This game imo is irrelevant in the context of the season as both sides will be there at the pointy end anyway when they will more than likely meet again and make it really count.

              To me, if both sides get through this injury and suspension free, their winners.

              Us by 8.
              Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                This should be a good spectacle but I don’t see either side being too happy or upset with any result. This game imo is irrelevant in the context of the season as both sides will be there at the pointy end anyway when they will more than likely meet again and make it really count.

                To me, if both sides get through this injury and suspension free, their winners.

                Us by 8.
                Sounds like you are trying to console yourself if we lose. C’mon mate we’ve got this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I know they won't put much on us without Munster.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                    I know they won't put much on us without Munster.
                    They haven’t put much on us with Munster.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Melbourne to win and Papenhuasen to score paying $8.83..... I'll take some of that. Not because I want us to lose, but it's ridiculous value.
                      Last edited by NorfolkStreetKid; 07-02-2020, 09:55 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ride em hard Pipe.

                        Chook.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

                          Sounds like you are trying to console yourself if we lose. C’mon mate we’ve got this.
                          Incorrect. I expect us to win but as I said. This is nothing game to both sides based on the realistic expectation for later in the season.

                          This is a shortened season and we are almost halfway through it so now's the time to stay fit and healthy. We cannot have a repeat of last weekend.
                          Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I’m always expecting us to win but talk of a 40+ score line against a team like the Storm scares me. A win and no further injuries will do me fine,

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                              We're going to put 40 on Melbourne. Could be a record.

                              I can feel it.
                              Storm will be no easybeats...take them lightly and we'll pay a hefty price.
                              Gotta stop lulu from scoring tries outside opposition wingers...ours especially.
                              Watched 2018 GF yesterday.
                              If we can play with that intensity and skill again tonite we can win.
                              Can.
                              We must play our best to win.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X