Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster Fred View Post

Dude is a greasy leb
    i said you were the chookpen's joseph schumpeter. that might have been giving you too much credit. maybe you're a poor man's basil fawlty.

Comment

What about get this guy in to play the remainder of the season. I know Ricky wouldn’t let him go but surely with only so many games to go we could pay slight overs for him knowing by the end of the season he is gone. Could be a handy lock. He definitely can play footy so I think he would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Fred View Post

Dude is a greasy leb
        Normally I would say - say what you like about the person but leave the race out of it - there are crappy people in all races so don’t make it about race if you have a problem with an individual.

in this case it seems we have a family member on the forum and I think in that case regardless of your personal views you should be more restrained.

anyway you will do what you want I’m sure - nothing I say will change that - but maybe you might think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

That it is the least of our family's worries at the moment Jack as we have a critically ill senior family member. This is the latest news regarding the registration:

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/06/16/...n-isaac-moses/

My family needs prayers at the moment, not gossip, racial taunts and catty comments.
          Thanks for clarifying that RWB. Just asking the question as is relevant to this discussion.

I blame Skeez for the catty comments. He went meow.

Thoughts and prayers with your family.

Comment

Race didn't need to come into this and I don't wish anyone ill health...

Look at the way Moses conducts himself business wise....there is enough evidence there to form an opinion of him. Personally i like the stand Nick has taken with him #teampolitis

Comment

Bateman looks like another latrell saga all over again , good player but he has shown his all about the money which is exactly opposite to the type of character the club wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Thanks for clarifying that RWB. Just asking the question as is relevant to this discussion.

I blame Skeez for the catty comments. He went meow.

Thoughts and prayers with your family.
                Thanks so much Jack and I will let them know. Just climbing the walls at the moment as obviously cannot go and visit like so many other people caring for the vulnerable and elderly.
                "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by GrubBER View Post

Im a proud Australian born (Newcastle) Lebanese there is no need to bring up his background nor his nationality,,,,its like me calling an Australian born anglo saxon a pommy.
                  Yeah i was born in Bankstown, went to Bankstown primary school & Bankstown boys high school, played league for the Bankstown Sports Club and u/23s for the Bulldogs.....i'm probably the biggest Lebo here- i would definitely have more Leb friends than all of you put together . There are words i can say in Arabic that i don't even know in Italian-which is my background. I can tell you Lebanese aren't the most politically correct group of people you can come across but they are close to the the funniest- humour is their thing.

However i'm sorry if i offended you.

I should mention i've been a Rooster supporter all my life.....now live in Bellevue Hill!

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Yeah i was born in Bankstown, went to Bankstown primary school & Bankstown boys high school, played league for the Bankstown Sports Club and u/23s for the Bulldogs.....i'm probably the biggest Lebo here- i would definitely have more Leb friends than all of you put together . There are words i can say in Arabic that i don't even know in Italian-which is my background. I can tell you Lebanese aren't the most politically correct group of people you can come across but they are close to the the funniest- humour is their thing.

However i'm sorry if i offended you.

I should mention i've been a Rooster supporter all my life.....now live in Bellevue Hill!
                    you're the paul keating of the chookpen

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                      No thanks.

Any player who shops himself around during gf week is a dog.
                      Totally. He is enemy number one down here atm. Canberra cant wait to pyss him off. Sadly for them, they will be paying for his surgery and rehab before he gets the hell out of town.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

No, nyet, nada, never
                        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

I would never knock Aubbo, NEVER. But Bateman is a top line player, who plays centre or back row. So wash your eyes out and make a judgement based on his talent, not his agent. If we could get him for the rest of the season for say $350K, and then offer him $700K for a 3 or 4 year deal, I reckon he would take it.
                          I dont. I reckon hes set himself up for a massive loss exactly like Fatrell.

The other clubs know hes not welcome at the Faiders so why would they pay overs for him. Hes lost his leverage.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

BUT

Without him Raiders have been AVERAGE
                            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                              Wow, if all you experts reckon Bateman would be a waste of money He must be great. Plenty of you didn't want SBW, Cronk, Keary, Maloney, Teddy, Angus, JWH etc before they came here. His shoulder is no good... Teddys knee was no good. Blah blah blah. I've said my piece so I guess we will have to wait and see.
                              Really? I thought you joined as a newbie in 2015? SBW was at the club in 2013 which means he was probably being discussed on here in 2012 well before your time. You been here before under another nick?
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Normally I would say - say what you like about the person but leave the race out of it - there are crappy people in all races so don’t make it about race if you have a problem with an individual.

in this case it seems we have a family member on the forum and I think in that case regardless of your personal views you should be more restrained.

anyway you will do what you want I’m sure - nothing I say will change that - but maybe you might think about it.
                                I never clicked. The NRL cancelled the piece of shit for good reason. Nick wil not deal with him. Teddy got rid of him. Moses is a cancer, a criminal and a parasite. Thankfully he is finished. Done. Never to work again.

Comment

Working...
                                X