Condescending Cameron and Craig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condescending Cameron and Craig

I’ve gotta say, I found Cameron Smith’s and Craig Bellamy’s address to the Warriors after last night’s game insulting and condescending. Who are they to pass on advice to other teams? Unless that advice is how to cheat the salary cap, how to wrestle to cheat the play the ball, how to control the referees to cheat the penalty count, and how to introduce chicken wings and crushers to cheat the tackle. Hopefully Boyd and Robbo can address the Storm’s dressing room after next week’s game, and tell them to keep their chin up.

Can you please tell me what they said? I couldn't hear and I didn't realise anyone apart from the people present could.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post
      I’ve gotta say, I found Cameron Smith’s and Craig Bellamy’s address to the Warriors after last night’s game insulting and condescending. Who are they to pass on advice to other teams? Unless that advice is how to cheat the salary cap, how to wrestle to cheat the play the ball, how to control the referees to cheat the penalty count, and how to introduce chicken wings and crushers to cheat the tackle. Hopefully Boyd and Robbo can address the Storm’s dressing room after next week’s game, and tell them to keep their chin up.
      Agreed.

Comment

I found their effort to be genuine! They know how much the warriors would be hurting after all that’s happened and they would have felt that thanking them for their effort for sticking it out during this period may make them feel appreciated.

Comment

Anyone else get the feeling the Warriors could just pack up for this season and go back home?

Wouldnt blame them if they did really.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

It wasn't a great look - i felt the same way.

Then again, maybe that's just because it's Smith.

Comment

The Warriors were hurting bad and from what I can gather, the Storm trio went in to thank them for their sacrifices and to tell them to keep their heads up. If our guys did it, we would all be patting them on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                The Warriors were hurting bad and from what I can gather, the Storm trio went in to thank them for their sacrifices and to tell them to keep their heads up. If our guys did it, we would all be patting them on the back.
                yea, I thought it was a nice touch from the storm tbh. our the roosters did it, I'd be proud , the warriors might have really appreciated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  Can you please tell me what they said? I couldn't hear and I didn't realise anyone apart from the people present could.
                  Yeah i got the official transcript of what was said.....they gave advice on how to cheat the salary cap, how to wrestle to cheat the play the ball, how to control the referees to cheat the penalty count, and how to introduce chicken wings and crushers to cheat the tackle. Grant Hedger was spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                    I found their effort to be genuine! They know how much the warriors would be hurting after all that’s happened and they would have felt that thanking them for their effort for sticking it out during this period may make them feel appreciated.
                    Yeah for sure. I cant spin this as a bad story for the Storm.

Comment

I thought it was a really nice touch to be fair.

But yeh came off extremely awkward after they put a cricket score on them. A little unfortunate more than anything else.

I hope our boys do something to show our appreciation when we play, maybe something pre-game might be a better idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                        I thought it was a really nice touch to be fair.

But yeh came off extremely awkward after they put a cricket score on them. A little unfortunate more than anything else.

I hope our boys do something to show our appreciation when we play, maybe something pre-game might be a better idea.
                        Yeah, would love to see our players form a guard of honour and clap them on to the field or something like that.

Comment

I cant see Robbo grandstanding like that. Much more likely to offer the Warriors something sincere and meaningful away from the spotlight. Would be surprised if he hasn't already done it.

Comment

lending them a good up and coming player would be a nice gesture....oh wait

Comment

Those poor Warriors players... earning hundreds of thousands of dollars to play footy away from their family for a few months.

Aww diddums.

There used to be a name for that on a regular basis... I think it was called a Kangaroos Tour, minus the big dollars of course.

Their problem isn't being stationed away from home for a few months; it's their weak ass, loser culture.

Comment

Working...
                              X