Condescending Cameron and Craig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    Can you please tell me what they said? I couldn't hear and I didn't realise anyone apart from the people present could.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
      I found their effort to be genuine! They know how much the warriors would be hurting after all that’s happened and they would have felt that thanking them for their effort for sticking it out during this period may make them feel appreciated.

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
      The Warriors were hurting bad and from what I can gather, the Storm trio went in to thank them for their sacrifices and to tell them to keep their heads up. If our guys did it, we would all be patting them on the back.
      100% correct

Comment

I found their effort to be genuine! They know how much the warriors would be hurting after all that’s happened and they would have felt that thanking them for their effort for sticking it out during this period may make them feel appreciated.
        You just say that because you love Smithy & Bellamy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

You just say that because you love Smithy & Bellamy.

Just go and hang out at Redfern Oval...or is it Jubilee as well?

Comment

Justin Holbrook and Kevin Proctor will address the Broncos shed after the game offering them their appreciation for staying with the comp and encourage them through these difficult times!

Comment

Justin Holbrook and Kevin Proctor will address the Broncos shed after the game offering them their appreciation for staying with the comp and encourage them through these difficult times!
              they need it, they are horrid

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

they need it, they are horrid
                Horrid to the beholder!

Comment

So you gotta soft spot for the Titans too living up there. How many Ash Taylor jumpers you got autographed?

Comment

Just go and hang out at Redfern Oval...or is it Jubilee as well?
                    Over the next 12 months I think we are going to ell our house in Concord because I have to commute to Botany every day now so my wife an eye are actually looking at moving to, wait for it Redfern or Alexandria
                    How good would that be I could walk on down to Redfern oval & chew the fat with Wayne, Sammy & your favourite Latrell. Cody could come too.

Comment

Over the next 12 months I think we are going to ell our house in Concord because I have to commute to Botany every day now so my wife an eye are actually looking at moving to, wait for it Redfern or Alexandria
                      How good would that be I could walk on down to Redfern oval & chew the fat with Wayne, Sammy & your favourite Latrell. Cody could come too.
                      last time i was walking through redfern (with a roosters cap) there was an aboriginal women sitting on redfern st with a roosters cap.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

last time i was walking through redfern (with a roosters cap) there was an aboriginal women sitting on redfern st with a roosters cap.
                        Black lives matter even more if they are wearing a Roosters cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                          I thought it was a really nice touch to be fair.

But yeh came off extremely awkward after they put a cricket score on them. A little unfortunate more than anything else.

I hope our boys do something to show our appreciation when we play, maybe something pre-game might be a better idea.
                          Another cricket score would be ideal.

Comment

Black lives matter even more if they are wearing a Roosters cap.
                            gold

Comment

So you gotta soft spot for the Titans too living up there. How many Ash Taylor jumpers you got autographed?
                              Hash Taylor bro!

Comment

I can;t stand Bellamy but everyoine I know that has anything to do with Smith off the field has nothing but good things to say.
                                I thought it was a genuine and nice gesture given their own organisation had just given them a kick in the guts
                                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X