Confession Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have another confession....

I thought I could love my wife more than the roosters....

That could never happen... just don't tell her that.

Comment

I was team pearcy when cronk came. I was very harsh on cooper when he first arrived.

A lot of it was anti QLD and storm bias.

Still have time for Mitchell but CC definetly delivered.

Comment

I was critical ofJake Friend in the past but he has been terrific for us and the new rules are really suiting his high energy game.
        I was also wrong about the 6 again rule which has been marvellous for the game and taken the game back more to the 90s era of footy in terms of speed .

Comment

I thought Butcher was too small.

Comment

I thought just like many other diehards that Ryan Williamson was going to be the next bestest thing

Comment

I'm going to redeem myself by saying that years ago on here I said that CC was the only Storm player that didn't make me want to gag..
              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                I thought just like many other diehards that Ryan Williamson was going to be the next bestest thing
                He lived up the road from me and I remember showing him all my keyrings and that replica premiership ring we all got in our packs. I still walk past his old place a lot on my walks..oh dear..

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                  I said Bondi was a real boy
                  I (briefly) thought Victor Radley was too small.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

He lived up the road from me and I remember showing him all my keyrings and that replica premiership ring we all got in our packs. I still walk past his old place a lot on my walks..oh dear..
                    He must have thought you escaped from a home for special individuals lol

Comment

I also was team Pearce , still have a soft spot for him but loving my man Cronk now

Comment

After our exit in the 2017 finals I wanted Robbo gone. I’m glad he stayed. The last two years have been the best years as a Roosters fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Fred View Post

He must have thought you escaped from a home for special individuals lol
                          I don't understand your comment. I use my Roosters keyrings and I was on my way home from work when I ran into him. He said it was really cool that the club gave the members a replica of the 2013 premiership ring.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

I don't understand your comment. I use my Roosters keyrings and I was on my way home from work when I ran into him. He said it was really cool that the club gave the members a replica of the 2013 premiership ring.
                            I'm just imagining an adult walking up to me and doing that. I would think you must be mentally challenged to do that as an adult human.

Comment

I thought Brett Papworth and Kenny Wright would be our best signings but knew instinctively Vautin was a total dud signing
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Pleased to say i've been right about most things.

My biggest miss was SBW. I was totally against it - thought he was a self-centered ego who would be an outsider in the playing group, wouldnt play as a team man, and was past his prime.

I'm still wiping the egg off my face.

Comment

Working...
                                X