X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
    Wing can **** off.
    What he said.

Who can forget the show Souffs put on when they signed him.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
      LOL Trust me, he isn't broke after earning $700,000 a year in Japan!!!

"I'm certainly not broke. I've been in first grade rugby league for 11 years. I think I'm in a better position financially than any of my mates who are the same age as me."

That was before he started earning 700k a year. I know he's definitely better off now, and has no financial problems.

He's also VERY secure in Japan. I met him when I lived over there (used to watch his games, and met him while out a few times.) He speaks fluent Japanese, is HOT over there and has brought his team from the lower club ranks right up into the 1st grade (which they won) so he's seen as somewhat of a coaching/playing guru over there. His salary will continue as long as he wants it to continue... any return to Australia would be about love rather than money.

As hard as it is for some to swallow, he's a South Sydney life fan (only signed with us because well... Southa didn't exist.) He also loves rugby more than League. As much as i'm sure the love is felt, he does not need any sympathy.
      What about that super hot French model he is rooting-sensational
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
        What about that super hot French model he is rooting-sensational
        I could have sworn he was a poof.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          I could have sworn he was a poof.
          Just because a man is thin, single and neat...
          "It's these little things, they can pull you under
          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
            Just because a man is thin, single and neat...
            And in his 30s.

Well, I'm fat, in my late 30s, single and messy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
              The saddest thing about Mini is there can be no question that he is giving it his all every week. He is everwhere and trying to be in everything. Those dropped balls last week were enough for me. I would really like to see him get a spell on the wing.
              Could he be, you know, just putting it out there, playing for a contract?

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                Mate whatever his motivation is to do so, he is giving it one red-hot crack. Good luck to him. As sad as it is I'm not going to deathride Mini like a lot on this forum do. Good luck to him. I hope he comes good although unfortunately that is seeming less and less of a possibility all the time. He has never been the kind of guy to sign a contract and then put up his feet for a year, ie, SKD, FPN, Myles, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                  Nah. Mini always gives his all for us, always has.

Comment

Mini is a champion....but he needs to bow out. But more importantly, why the heck was this thread rehashed? Craig Wing?
                    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Working...
                    X