Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Rabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

The more physical the game the better for Lindsay, he thrives on that.

The other guy to pleasantly surprise me this year is Angus...gee he is looking good. Big improvement since late last sesson.
    I agree on both players.
    We're in good shape Jack, we are like the Storm strong, physical with great talent, recruitment & the best coaches. Golden era mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I agree on both players.
      We're in good shape Jack, we are like the Storm strong, physical with great talent, recruitment & the best coaches. Golden era mate.
      Wouldnt want to be any other club mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIDE View Post

Yeah considering Latrell was at FB it wasnt the worst lol. But you guys probably bombed at least 2 other tries and one of our tries had a doubtful pass in the lead-up to it and even the grounding which I thought at the time was ok, may not have been 100 percent legit.

Cheers mate.
        Yeah we bombed a couple tries which was questionable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Wouldnt want to be any other club mate.
          Go the Roosters

Comment

• Great win tonight.
            Defence was brilliant. Their two tries came close to the line after plenty of defence on our line. I thought both tries were no tries.
            Collins played his best ever game.
            Team selection next week will be interesting.
            SST in for Sitili. Hard call who will miss out for Maubs.

Comment

• I was watching nine and both Gould and Warren thought the reverse decision on The interference on JWH was wrong. Can someone tell me what Fox we’re saying. I couldn’t believe their comments and still can’t. It’s was so obvious that the doughnut punchers son knocked the ball out. Thanks.

Comment

• if no one said already,

eat mud & humble pie you Flanagan death riders
                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce 38-0 View Post
                  I was watching nine and both Gould and Warren thought the reverse decision on The interference on JWH was wrong. Can someone tell me what Fox we’re saying. I couldn’t believe their comments and still can’t. It’s was so obvious that the doughnut punchers son knocked the ball out. Thanks.
                  called it, little to no disagreement , moved on, same as wighton 6 again. nine dramatize it all , current affair 60 mins bs. absolute rubbish , fox ain't perfect but still as better as tedesco is then Mitchell at fullback by my estimation that is 823 x better, but my math maybe off.

Comment

• who thinks that both souffs tries were no tries - couldn't see how the bunker could say that both players had control of the ball in either try

Comment

• the Burgess one didn't look a try ...imo,

Comment

• Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                        Great win tonight.
                        Defence was brilliant. Their two tries came close to the line after plenty of defence on our line. I thought both tries were no tries.
                        Collins played his best ever game.
                        Team selection next week will be interesting.
                        SST in for Sitili. Hard call who will miss out for Maubs.
                        no mention of the bunker as I thought both were no tries- no control of the football by either souffs player- mmm I hope it's not going to be what the ref says will be backed by the bunker- I think JWH will be missing - might get done for the stray elbow on knight too- he would have carryovers and priors- needs to get the bumper bar elbow out of his game and the lazy swinging arm too.

Collins ran with some gusto tonight and Toops too-
                        Last edited by King Salvo; 05-30-2020, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post

called it, little to no disagreement , moved on, same as wighton 6 again. nine dramatize it all , current affair 60 mins bs. absolute rubbish , fox ain't perfect but still as better as tedesco is then Mitchell at fullback by my estimation that is 823 x better, but my math maybe off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                            used the same calculation same result, scientific calculator, using my maths tedesco is 823 x better then latrell at the back, using Steiner math he's 1216 better, split the difference, it's Steiner vs Samoa how, I know who my money is on

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                              the Burgess one didn't look a try ...imo,
                              Sorry if someone has already mentioned this.....but the Burgess try gets sent up for review and they don't check all angles....until after the give it the green light. Whats the hell with that? The last angle showed he lost control of the ball. Now maybe it wasnt enough to overturn the on field decision of try- but whats the point of not reviewing angles from each side until after a decision is given.

Had to laugh when Klein sent up Flanagans try for review.....he nearly forgot why he wanted it reviewed....i was thinking he was going to say "check everything"

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIDE View Post
                                I noticed there looks to be a lot of chemistry still between Latrell and the Roosters.

Don't believe all you read on social media and in the press, I think your players still like him.
                                The players do like him....as does Robbo. Yes he is a complex character but he's a great guy with a big heart. My kids were shattered when he left because of the time he spent talking to them and signing everything when they approached him before a game at the SFS.

Nothing can take away the 2 premierships he won as a Rooster or what he did for the club on the field. Plenty here are pissed off that he left - and i get it . When RTS left i thought how the hell can we ever replace someone of his talent.....well we did! What Robbo said is 100% true "Once a Rooster,Always a Rooster"

Comment

Working...
                                X