Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Rabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
    Does anyone else (besides PRIDE) think that Keary did not play well last night? I thought he had an SKD-esque game in terms of the good and bad he dished up. Fortunately the rest of the team played very well.

One other thing I can't get my head around is how little time on the park Verrills and Sitili received.
    I think Keary had 2 try assists.

Comment

• Good to finally see a win this year. Solid performance against our biggest rivals. Tedesco, Tupes, B-Moz, Keary, Jake, and in my opinion virtually all the forwards made excellent contributions. It is still going to be a hard task to make the top 4 from 1-2 with 17 rounds to go, particularly with our draw. Still nice to open the 2020 account for the reigning premiers.
      Last edited by The Marshall; 05-30-2020, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Do you still hold your breath when he takes the ball to the line? I still do BUT hopefully he has worked hard to ‘get a grip!’ But yes I liked Tetevanos little goose step as he was hitting the line.
        Agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Jake is brilliant for us every week. Does things a novice supporter wouldn’t notice. Yes he made a break and scored a good try so suddenly some are jumping on his bandwagon. Some of you only see the obvious good things.
          Agree, Jake has been a rock for us for years. He Works his butt off every game putting his body on the line in the middle with the big units. I also love that he is a former Noosa Pirate (Based in my wife’s home town of Cooroy).

Comment

Jake is brilliant for us every week. Does things a novice supporter wouldn’t notice. Yes he made a break and scored a good try so suddenly some are jumping on his bandwagon. Some of you only see the obvious good things.
            I think the same about our other captain. He is just relentless in attack and the lucky bloke who takes the following hit up would buy him a beer for every run he gets.

Coupled with his solid defence it’s easy to understand why he is the Australian captain but I feel he doesn’t receive the plaudits that someone like Tedesco would constantly receive.

He would be in my top 3 most games
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post
              I'll probably get banned for that too...for calling out a fake roosters supporter ...anyway don't mean to offend anyone bar the plastic chooks supporter ...

thought cords, teddy, b moz, tips, flanno, friend, jwh we're great....but rads was mom for me
              Don't go getting yourself banned..I'm not worth it.
              Just post what you want to post, and forget I'm even here.

It was 10pm.
              Posting 'Amen' was all I could manage.

Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-31-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Bondi_boy takes abuse like a champ. Never gets abusive even when abused.

I have to respect that.

You're the most pessimistic supporter of a team to win b2b Premierships in history, but you're still alright b_b.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Marshall View Post
                  Agree, Jake has been a rock for us for years. He Works his butt off every game putting his body on the line in the middle with the big units. I also love that he is a former Noosa Pirate (Based in my wife’s home town of Cooroy).

Jake made some good calls on Friday and that kick to Latrine was GOLD! Only problem with Jake is that he tackles his heart out and mistakes start to happen. In the first half the camera panned to him and he was knacked and a few plays later he made that sloppy pass to Keary that he dropped. Im glad we have Verrills available to give him a break but when we have a full squad, Verrills may be left out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Jake made some good calls on Friday and that kick to Latrine was GOLD! Only problem with Jake is that he tackles his heart out and mistakes start to happen. In the first half the camera panned to him and he was knacked and a few plays later he made that sloppy pass to Keary that he dropped. Im glad we have Verrills available to give him a break but when we have a full squad, Verrills may be left out.
                    He knew we had to win that game, so gave his all.
                    Loved his try ...to ensure victory.
                    Captain Courageous...should build a statue of him. [Ditto Cordner].

Verrills must not be left out.
                    He'll be invaluable when oppositions are tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      Bondi_boy takes abuse like a champ. Never gets abusive even when abused.

I have to respect that.

You're the most pessimistic supporter of a team to win b2b Premierships in history, but you're still alright b_b.
                      Agree

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

I think the same about our other captain. He is just relentless in attack and the lucky bloke who takes the following hit up would buy him a beer for every run he gets.

Coupled with his solid defence it’s easy to understand why he is the Australian captain but I feel he doesn’t receive the plaudits that someone like Tedesco would constantly receive.

He would be in my top 3 most games
                        But Boys gets the accolades he deserves. Jake never does and never has. His staunchest critics are Roosters supporters.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

He knew we had to win that game, so gave his all.
                          Loved his try ...to ensure victory.
                          Captain Courageous...should build a statue of him. [Ditto Cordner].

Verrills must not be left out.
                          He'll be invaluable when oppositions are tired.
                          Does he ever not give his all?

Comment

But Boys gets the accolades he deserves. Jake never does and never has. His staunchest critics are Roosters supporters.
                            His staunchest supporter is Robbo. Considered the toughest player in the club.

Comment

• sorry Bondi, you frustrate me, next time we win , come on the forum and say something positive, you do that, peace ...how about it?

Comment

• and apologies to Bondi, I prob won't punch you neither do I think your gay, but I was fired up...still not cool of me .

Comment

Working...
                                X