It's fun seeing Souffs in turmoil...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Welcome back mate. You weren't too rude...we got a taste of "real rude" from another poster recently. No one was spared.

Hope you and family have been doing ok in this weird last couple of months.
    Thanks mate, it would be all sorts of wrongness if I were to say anything other than “we’re doing great”, as we’re in the lucky position where we haven’t been impacted financially by the ‘rona.

But mentally and physically, working from home (that is, not really leaving the house) for the past 8 weeks or so has taken its toll. Psyched for Monday when I can go back into town for work. Thanks for asking.

How u doing?
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• Oh, and thanks for speaking up for me on that car crash thread, by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

More like Midnight oil or INXS , cool and all class
        Love the Oils. But if we’re talking Aussie post-punk I prefer Hunters, The Church or Ed Kuepper.

INXS have some bonafide classics, I’ll pay that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
          Oh, and thanks for speaking up for me on that car crash thread, by the way.
          You were in fabulous company. Only the very best were insulted..the cream of the crop..

Dressed up like a car crash..now there is a line from a great U2 song..
          "It's these little things, they can pull you under
          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Love the Oils. But if we’re talking Aussie post-punk I prefer Hunters, The Church or Ed Kuepper.

INXS have some bonafide classics, I’ll pay that.
            Boom Crash Opera always did it for me..

Comment

• John Fogerty ,/ creedence hang on can we talk about music on this thread

Comment

John Fogerty ,/ creedence hang on can we talk about music on this thread
                Class. Any band The Big Lebowski likes is good enough for me.

Comment

• Haha - I’m back 5 minutes and I’ve already derailed the thread.

Where were we? Oh yeah, fcuk Souths.

Comment

John Fogerty ,/ creedence hang on can we talk about music on this thread
                    Put me in coach..I'm ready to play...There I've made it footy related again...

Comment

Haha - I’m back 5 minutes and I’ve already derailed the thread.

Where were we? Oh yeah, fcuk Souths.
                      Don't worry..I manage to end up talking about food or music or Seinfeld in most of my posts..surprised they let me back in here after 3 years away..

Comment

Thanks mate, it would be all sorts of wrongness if I were to say anything other than “we’re doing great”, as we’re in the lucky position where we haven’t been impacted financially by the ‘rona.

But mentally and physically, working from home (that is, not really leaving the house) for the past 8 weeks or so has taken its toll. Psyched for Monday when I can go back into town for work. Thanks for asking.

How u doing?
                        I was built for a pandemic mate...been avoiding people for ages. Any more socially isolated and I'd be dangerous.

My dogs been avoiding me too..."Not another bloody walk.."

And don't say I'm not environmentally conscious ...always recycling..old jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Don't worry..I manage to end up talking about food or music or Seinfeld in most of my posts..surprised they let me back in here after 3 years away..
                          3 worthy topics. Alongside footy you have the quadrella.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I was built for a pandemic mate...been avoiding people for ages. Any more socially isolated and I'd be dangerous.

My dogs been avoiding me too..."Not another bloody walk.."

And don't say I'm not environmentally conscious ...always recycling..old jokes.
                            I prefer your older material anyway.

Comment

• It's good to have both of you back redwhiteblue and Salvatori Grubber. It would be nice to hear from a few other old timers as well if they can be bothered to pop in such as SuperMuz, Lauren, Junior/OJ, melon...., stsae etc.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                                It's good to have both of you back redwhiteblue and Salvatori Grubber. It would be nice to hear from a few other old timers as well if they can be bothered to pop in such as SuperMuz, Lauren, Junior/OJ, melon...., stsae etc.
                                Like I tell my wife I love old cars .old bikes and old woman . Yep 35 odd years together and she still laughs . Sort of anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X